Read This First: Suggestion Guide

Users who are viewing this thread

sooooo i was playing medival total war and i made an assasin and then i thought about it you should be able to be an assasin like when the story comes out each type of person EX squire should have diffrent missions  so an assasin could come  in an enemy camp and slit a enemy generals throat or possibly the kings lol itd be cool

here are my ideeas:

1) They should make some full shadows or light maps (i think is not that harder to do).

2) In unmounted combat the opponent come too closer to you, so you don't have room to swing.

2') In unmounted combat I'd like to swing by combination of keys like left+atack, right+atack, foreword+atack, etc. Sometimes I want to do a left swing even if the opponent is in right side of view!!

3) You cannot block mounted atacks like thrust just whit a sword. I think it is almost imposible.(this is my opinion. it might be subjective)

For #2' - if you change your mouse setting from the default to either inverted or normal, you can contol your swings. You can also thrust/overhand swing with a lot of weapons.

I first thought that you were expressing a desire for a more complex swordplay system - one of my favorite ideas which we are probably not going to see.

yeah. In fact I'm... a big BLADE OF DARKNESS fan.  :smile:
I want a unmounted combat system based on combination of keys.

* Another thig is that I cannot choose weapons in arena. I'm forced to exit the game and load it again to get my favorite weapon. Theres a arena mod, but it had the same issue.  :???:

i don's know is this suggestion here before me, but i think it could be nice if this game can be online too. It means there is some servers and you can choose where you want to go. I think that map could be bigger than now in online version. And in the game online can be own castles to each player. those castles can just be there waiting players. In towns you can see other player and talk to him/her in chat. That chat can be just in towns, so you can't chat on the map screen. in online version could be  more weapons, armours and horses. you guys can think more ideas to this idea. 

and by the way... i'm from finnland so this can be guite hard to understand...

but think about this, think anbout it

mount&blade rulez!!!

Wuutteri said:
i don's know is this suggestion here before me, but i think it could be nice if this game can be online too. It means there is some servers and you can choose where you want to go. I think that map could be bigger than now in online version. And in the game online can be own castles to each player. those castles can just be there waiting players. In towns you can see other player and talk to him/her in chat. That chat can be just in towns, so you can't chat on the map screen. in online version could be  more weapons, armours and horses. you guys can think more ideas to this idea. 

and by the way... i'm from finnland so this can be guite hard to understand...

but think about this, think anbout it

mount&blade rulez!!!

Heh...this is the most thrashed to death suggestion there is, sorry.  Armagan's said it'll never happen, it's too difficult to implement at this stage.

I have bought M&B but make it free and make a mod that you would buy if you wanted more factions,weapons,troops.I understand why you make people buy it you worked hard and its a very good game.I have friends that's have say "F**k this game you have to buy it wtf"Some people dont have access to a credit card so most people play other games that are free just saying.

I would LOVE to see a stealth skill on the battlefield, that would give characters a chance to be ignored by enemy troops.  I think that skill alone would dramatically improve the variation in playing styles for myself.  If there was a stealth skill that affected enemy ai, it could replicate the ability to hide behind trees for some of the woodsmen, assasin style characters.  Obviously the skill would mean little if you were charging around on a horse.

what i would like to have would be guestures for the commands in battle. like thrusting the sword up when you order to attack, whirling it over your head for hold this position, wave your hand for following etc.
guess that would be looking real cool, waiting on a hill with your army, the bandits reaching the bottom of the hill, you thrust your sword foreward and charge down the hill...  :eek:

I have two suggestions which I really think would be cool (and yes impractical).  1. I think it would be awesome if in first person mode, it would be as if you're wearing the helmet instead of nothing.  Like you only have little slits if your wearing a Great Helmet and full view (or a little bit of fuzzy mass at the top of the screen) if you're wearing a Nomad Cap.  2. I think if once you take over one of the 2 castles, you should be able to store horses there (and maybe even items).  Oh and one question, is there ever going to be  a use for that little village next to Culmar Castle?

Has anyone ever mentioned being able to throw swords into enemies?

I can picture it now; I have my bastard sword and a single Dark Knight is after me; I'm about to die (I have 1 hp) and I thow the sword and kill the bugger with a headshot and I am victorious!!! :mrgreen:

I know this sounds a little ridiculous, but if a sword was only a few kilos it wouldn't be that hard to throw; would it? The animation could be tricky but it would be good; especially if we could pull our weapons out of enemies after use. :twisted: Then again if we could do that we could just pull our javelins out of enemies and kill 'em with the javelins... :twisted:

Other than this being a little farfetched are there any good reasons why we shouldn't do this?

Lerris said:
armagan said:
Hi,

You can post your suggestions about Mount&Blade in this forum.

Please note that we already have dozens of planned features for Mount&Blade and doing those alone will take us many months of work. As such, we are not really looking for new features to add to the game. Therefore any new feature you suggest is either (a) already in our to-do list or (b) most probably will not make it into the game.

Would you consider posting your to-do list so that we know what features we can expect in the new version?

~Lerris

yes i would like to see that list too.  :grin:

what i would like to have would be guestures for the commands in battle. like thrusting the sword up when you order to attack, whirling it over your head for hold this position, wave your hand for following etc.
guess that would be looking real cool, waiting on a hill with your army, the bandits reaching the bottom of the hill, you thrust your sword foreward and charge down the hill...

yes.. i would also like to see this.. as well as hear battle cries to go with the animations..  :grin:

A simple suggestion, and probably already on the devs to do list:

I would like it if you could ask lords from your faction to accompany you, maybe even lords from other factions, if they like you enough, so you can "get help" from your faction.

I know this may overpower you too much, maybe limit it by your maximum party size?

Edit: Another request.

I would like to see a "enemy party sizes" option, so that you can choose the general size of parties on the stategic map.

I'm getting bored of the same map seeing the same castles looking at the same cities over and over and over agian, maybe you can have some kind of transport to transport you to a different land say...e.g
A desert where you can find some factions that are peace making and you can hire units there to help.

Ability to take over a town and if you can't magange it well enough you will create a civil war between you can the town you own (same with villages)

edit: I can see tornys where you fight some fighters maybe you can make a horse torny where you need to knock of all opp's whos on horseback and you can not dismount you must stay on the horse unit all contesters all down.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but, how about a new battle order that makes your soldiers be on "defensive position". On this position they would have their shields up most of the time, exept when attacking, of course. (I'm thinking of hoplites here... please :grin:)

Back
Top Bottom