"15 minutes of play" demo

Users who are viewing this thread

Tostitos

Recruit
I was just thinking that it would be neat if when one of my friends is trying M&B, that I could send them one of my saved game files, and they could play it for 10-15 minutes, enough to experience combat with a high lvl character with powerful weapons. Sort of give them a more powerful experience in the fighting area, but timelimited.

Hmm... How about...

No.

/me hates all those "yay, play for 60 minutes and buy the game" trials, unlimited playtime with some limitations (like the level limit in M&B which, IMO, is great) is waay better. And if 60 minutes wouldn't be enough, 15 minutes is nothing as said above. You can barely complete the river pirate quest (starting from lvl 1 and soloing on foot) in 15 minutes, even if you camp at their spawnpoints.

Well, aren't we just the openminded sorts today.

I'm not talking about fifteen minutes of building a character from scratch, o forum geniuses of freakishly large male equipment and social status, I'm talking about letting someone experience the sort of combat for 15 minutes that you would otherwise have to do exceptionally well in the six level limit to get to or buy the full game to find.

Not running around on the craptacular map visiting craptacular towns managing your craptacularly implimented stats. Combat. Riding around on a spirited charger slashing people down with a balanced bardiche and whapping arrows into them with a war bow.

Back
Top Bottom