How to play

Users who are viewing this thread

rucchi, he means that if you click on the dairy farm or wheat field, the screens "jumps" a bit. Meaning that it goes up and down again.
I noticed it too and indeed it can be very annoying.

Yes, I understand what Lord of Emptil want to say, I didn't take best way into my head. To show wheat productions and to show heads of Cattle by these icon is good way for some quests. Because You must not look around for sacks of grain and heads of Cattle. In other way, there is way of show it in context menu, But You get a little tired of doing. Also way of show it in overview map. I guess best way to show it by these icons.
You had clicked icon, and it can be kinda annoying, There is nothing for it but to do.

This mod is excellent, except there is one thing that I don't like, that the key to make your archers use fire is R. I don't like being in first person mode to use fire arrows. Is there any way to change this?  :?:

ps3luver said:
This mod is excellent, except there is one thing that I don't like, that the key to make your archers use fire is R. I don't like being in first person mode to use fire arrows. Is there any way to change this?  :?:
Why don't you change the key for first person mode from R to something else?
You find it under Options.

ps3luver said:
You can change the key, but so you said, R key was first person/third person toggle key.
I will change default key.

Maybe u could make it were the wheat and cow farms u could walk around them and have like a trader that sells  cows or wheat? Also is it hard to make a milk product? like buy a bucket of milk? cause that be pretty cool if u ask me, simply b/c it would be something simple for enjoyment and of course making profit.  :grin:

Lord of Emptil said:
Maybe u could make it were the wheat and cow farms u could walk around them and have like a trader that sells  cows or wheat? Also is it hard to make a milk product? like buy a bucket of milk? cause that be pretty cool if u ask me, simply b/c it would be something simple for enjoyment and of course making profit.  :grin:
I think no need for trader for cows and wheat, Because there are village elders.
and Because Milk goes sour quickly, It don't suit for trade. For that reason people need some milk must feed heads of cattle. In that villages make cheese and butter from milk. Whatever you want to do, You can change any goods "milk" by change source code.

great guide, one question though. How do you get those lords you captured to recruit soldiers on there own ?? i have given him a castle and village, but so far he only acts as a companion not as a lord that recruit and are self automated ?? I even have to give them food i thought lords you captured don't need food like companion does ???

dzorro said:
great guide, one question though. How do you get those lords you captured to recruit soldiers on there own ?? i have given him a castle and village, but so far he only acts as a companion not as a lord that recruit and are self automated ?? I even have to give them food i thought lords you captured don't need food like companion does ???

[quote author=rucchi]
[Camp menu]
[Option]:See [Option menu][/quote]

That's what I found.
Also, try asking your questions here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,70396.0.html

alright, i've got a problem here. For some reason when I go to 'manage my companions' it is entirely blank, which to my understanding is where you go to change your banner, which is the real problem because my 'banner' is actually a bridge and it looks weird for me and all of my buildings to be ontop of bridges.

It is bug. If you have no companion, You can not manage your banner. if you have 10 companions, you can only manage 9 companions.
If manage my companions menu have no companion, press "prev" button.

By the way,I want to you to post your report at Bug report thread.

Hi!
Bug?: -My facton color stay pink even if I changed it...
          -On the battlefield the colors of my companion banner and armor doesn't change, it stays like MY color...
And finally, how can I get a boat??

Brips said:
-My facton color stay pink even if I changed it...
I could change my faction color. [manage my faction]>[I'd like to change my faction's color]

Brips said:
-On the battlefield the colors of my companion banner and armor doesn't change, it stays like MY color
It is not bug. Their banner is same as your banner in battlefield.

Brips said:
And finally, how can I get a boat??
Boat is not necessary to travel on water.

Thanks.
I don't know why, but the faction's color works now^^
But my wonderful custom banner on the walls inside my castle doesn't work...............

Back
Top Bottom