How do you do this quest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tintin

Marquis
Read this hint from the game:
hint_11|Legend speaks of an ancient tomb, guarded by the mortal servants of the great demon-lord Serathar. Though its location was long lost, rumors speak of five great scrolls that show the path towards it. Many an adventurer has left to find it, though none have returned. If whether their parched corpses lie in the deserts of Perilia or at the feet of Serathar's guardians is still unknown...

Where do you find the scrolls?

That quest need revamping and therefore we nerfed the reward for now. So it's not worth it... unless u want a blade which has less attack than a bastard sword.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
That quest need revamping and therefore we nerfed the reward for now. So it's not worth it... unless u want a blade which has less attack than a bastard sword.
If it looks good i don't mind. I got really high strength

it looks like a retextured red coloured native sword... not worth it. I'm been planning to replace it. But cool model ideas for a semi demigod demonic sword is eluding me.

ya that sword isnt worth it tintin. i know were the city is and i only get it for early in the game. its not worth it one bit.

muter3456 said:
ya that sword isnt worth it tintin. i know were the city is and i only get it for early in the game. its not worth it one bit.
City? Do you mean Serathos or something? I got that sword. I thought it was a different quest cause it said there was 5 scrolls.

There are, just not very well placed.

Anyway, I just put this quest in for the first release so I had something original in the mod :wink:. I've been working on the hints, actually. Trying to update them and keep them useful.

Back
Top Bottom