The Adventures of Link

Users who are viewing this thread

I liked this mod, so I thought I'd put some Creativity into it, and as I was having my Legend of Zelda Marathon, OOT through Twilight Princess, I thought I'd expand it to M&B.

- The Adventures of Link -

Link had left Hyrule and the elements that made him a hero behind in the past, and moved forward in this life to look for a long lost friend. As he was traveling through a forest, he finally saw the amount of trees thinning and saw some open land.
Link1.jpg
Unfortunately, a band of rugged and aggressive looking men, spot link and pin him with their large number.
Link2.jpg
They see he wears strange clothes, green like the plants of the field, but he had a beautiful and expensive looking bow, a sword that looks like it was forged by a master smith, and a Horse that could outrun a Champion Stallion. The Band of men Coveted the Strange mans Treasures, and offered him the chance to surrender or die.
Link was no stranger in the Arts of War, he had fought against many fiends and beasts and defeated foes of darkness and evil magic, these fools would be no challenge, even in their number, but this was the first time Link would be fighting fellow men.
Link3.jpg
Slaying all the men but one that he had only scratched with his sword, he offered mercy, and rode off to see the new lands that lay before him.
Link4.jpg

I like the Zelda Series, thought I'd put a little Story and the character since I"m on a Zelda high this week.
Please Reply.
Don't hate the Zelda Brother.

- Posts Score -​

Zelda - 2
Anti Zelda - 1

I have to say, that was clever. I mean that in a non sarcastic way too. As far as the Zelda thing goes, I too am a fan of the series. Shoot I even dragged out my N64 to play Orcarina of Time again  :oops:

SandmanX2 said:
I have to say, that was clever. I mean that in a non sarcastic way too. As far as the Zelda thing goes, I too am a fan of the series. Shoot I even dragged out my N64 to play Orcarina of Time again  :oops:
I got the Collectors Edition disc from my friend, so I got every Console Zelda game known to man in 3 tiny game cube discs.
Great game to play.

TY for the compliments.

Ruthven said:
Dudro actually modeled a Master Sword, too. Mebbe if you ask nicely...  :razz:
I actually would love that. Where is the Lovely Dudro!

*Edit* Change it, so its like 100k, and has 60 slash and 55 thrust and its a 1h/2h.. oh, how wonderful it shall be.

Dunno if he textured it though... But I was at his house, and I saw a .wings file called "master sword". So I opened it, and IIRC it was vurry good.

Ruthven said:
Dunno if he textured it though... But I was at his house, and I saw a .wings file called "master sword". So I opened it, and IIRC it was vurry good.
annie_n-03.jpg
Dang Water Temple, got lost in there for hours. But I sure show'd Morpha a thing or two.

Ya know what Ruthven, you've inspired me to learn how to Model and Texture, that way I can be Independent in adding my own Video Game Flavors to M&B.

Good on ya!

Yeah, I made a sword like that, but deleted it ages ago.  If I made it again now, it would look loads better, since I've gotten so much better at the whole thing, though I could never texture it anyways.

SupaNinjaMan said:
actually, you did inspire me to make it.

i thought with that armour, a matching sword and shield is needed.

Cool.

I'm an inspiration? Beast....

How do you add something like that into the Module folder?

HondaAndJesus said:
SupaNinjaMan said:

Cool.

.rbf's into resources folder and .dds in textures, I think.

Edit: .brf's **

Chricky said:
HondaAndJesus said:
SupaNinjaMan said:

Cool.

.rbf's into resources folder and .dds in textures, I think.

Edit: .brf's **
and they'll match to eachother automatically?

HondaAndJesus said:
SandmanX2 said:
I got the Collectors Edition disc from my friend, so I got every Console Zelda game known to man in 3 tiny game cube discs.
Great game to play.

TY for the compliments.
I just realized something you and I both have the same collector's edition of zelda for cbe  :lol: I even have the Master quest verison for cube as well, and I'm sure you do too  :razz:

Master quest, I don't think so, I think just original Ocarina, Whether Master quest is its own or just another OOT is a matter of opinion. Although I always wanted to know how much tougher Master Quest really was than the original.

Back
Top Bottom