Historical

Users who are viewing this thread

Not really. I think the Gallowglass might have used slightly bigger/longer swords, but not quite to the extent they were in the medieval period. (ie Zweihanders/Claymores)

Yep.  The design and size is not accurate at all.  I'm just basing this on something I remember either reading or being told about how they had larger swords.

I know that you are basing on novel series and no offence, but I roar with laughter when I see late medieval Gallowglass mercenaries fighting with early imperial Romans.  :lol: You should at least remove Gallowglasses plus these Romans with lorica segmentata and pilums.

I can't really do armor very well either :cry:  Yes, there are two top tier Romans with segmentata, but that's from lack of a better armor.

Haha, yeah, probably not, but I'm enjoying myself, cmon!  BTW, which Romans did I give them too?

He have it, I think he is romano-british :???: And he have heraldic chain mail.

mb11.jpg

He have iron glove, Does warriors wear iron glove on this period?

Iron.jpg

Like, "Sure, I'd drive a motorcycle, if I owned a motorcycle."
Only here it's "Sure, he'd have historically correct gloves. If I had historically correct gloves."

dudro does have a point :razz: your ignoring the big historical accuracies for rather small historical inaccuracies, but I must say I LOVE this mod, its great fun.. especially as an Irish Kingdom :razz:

Back
Top Bottom