Whats Your Favourite Unit?

• Thread starter Antifiriz_khergit
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

my favorite are the Black Watch.  i try to get all Black Watch uniforms for me and my companions, and use BW in battle alot.      unfortunately,  i have to upgrade them to royal guards  :sad:    maybe you could make them their own top-tier unit?

im part scottish btw  :grin:

ummm how about a mini-faction within a faction...like highlanders and stuff  *idea could be used in your Expansions*

Polcherrr said:
ummm how about a mini-faction within a faction...like highlanders and stuff  *idea could be used in your Expansions*

sweet! like give the scots a couple of castles, and they can be rebels!  also you could make a quest, when you have to either put down the scots, (evil characters) or help them gain their independence by forcing the british to give them a town (good characters)

HunterAlpha1 said:
Polcherrr said:
sweet! like give the scots a couple of castles, and they can be rebels!  also you could make a quest, when you have to either put down the scots, (evil characters) or help them gain their independence by forcing the british to give them a town (good characters)
It seems you like the movie Braveheart!  :mrgreen:

Anyway, my favourite units are British Grenadiers and Finnish Marksmen.

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
Polcherrr said:
It seems you like the movie Braveheart!  :mrgreen:

Anyway, my favourite units are British Grenadiers and Finnish Marksmen.

JDeNef13

one of my favs :grin:  it would be cool if someone made a braveheart mod, but adding rebel subfactions would be the next best thing

A "Jacobite Rebellion" mini-mod/expansion eh? But then, shouldn't all factions have a break-away (as in mini-faction) so the British don't get a disadvantage?

Good point. Suppose the "mini-faction" only has a few lords and no settlements and their aim is to destroy their "parent" faction?

maybe just give claimants their own army and let them roam around the map until the player is lucky and runs into one, at which point you can try to help the claimant take their rightful place in the kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom