Whats Your Favourite Unit?

• Thread starter Antifiriz_khergit
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

Antifiriz_khergit

My favourite unit is... russian cossack ınfantry. because me and 30 cossack infantries slashed rebelling mobs (100 mens) with only 10 deads.

franch grenadier, i dont know why :smile:

one question:
does anybody fights on foot?
i know you all like horses, but to me that isnt fun.
in native I only need 5 swadian knights and I can kill 700 rhodoks or nords on hardest difficulty
Isnt better to stand and watch your units shooting at enemy and join and shoot, fight melee with sword or bajounete?

Nypifisel said:
Swedish Dragoons, 180 of those and nothing can take you down!
180 of them and you have to conquer whole world to pay them for one week

not really....

but mine is probally the French Regulars...or old infantry or wth...b/c i usually have a max of units of about...129....and im a french lord who owns a castle and a town...im gonna leave em pretty soon tho...if they dont deliver my damn commands!

i prefer the swedish regulars, they are good at shootin'n'bashin and they got all the dakka dakka they need to get them ruskies to flee in terror. also they are cheap and easy to get and their hats don't have a big ugly spot on them. the best is that they are expandable and then you just return to you feif and they give you all the regulars you need.

MassacrMan said:
British Grenadiers or Austrian Gebirgsjaegers, both always get the first kills it seems in battles.
Well... I don't know about the Brittish Grenadiers but the Gebirgsjeagers does have quick muskets and they fire accurate.

Grenaiders look really stupid......i wear a french officier uniform and a cavalry hat not a dragoon hat but a light cavalry hat...than i have a pistol with a musket...i can shoot more accurate with my pistol than my musket..?

Fine il stop coughing...*sneeze*.................... :lol:

yea if you were to name french recruits after me Polcherr they would auto turn into gods..

Back
Top Bottom