The Great Book of Heroic Deeds

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, well, you can tell your amazing Actions in a battle here.

I was leading a Swedish Army, and I was defending at Hrus Castle. The British were the invaders, and if you go to Hrus Castle, you will see it has a Giant Tower. I ordered my troops to follow me and up to the Tower. We abandoned the walls. We came up to the Tower, and my troops were firing at the British down below, who already reached the wall. They were going up to the Great Tower, but I ordered a Bayonet Charge, and my troops charged down the ladder and slaughtered the British. The British did not have many troops because they were sniped by the Swedish, when we were shooting from the Tower.

The British had like 165 Killed, and only 10 wounded.

I had 23 killed, and 16 wounded.

My Ally had 30 killed and 20 wounded.

Yeah, we did THAT good.

The British had about 250 troops.

We had 146 troops.

Ally: 98 troops.

Me: 48 troops.

I was leading at least 2 British armies (not including my own) versus 2 Russian armies (including the Tsar's).

We held and fired for a long time, then I sent in the cavalry.

I ran out of ammo, and my cavalry got killed by a new wave. I ordered my men to bayonet-charge. Fail.

Troops attempt to punch the cossacks to death. Full casualties.

my turn
me and my brithish army where just roaming around
then a french amry came after us like 5 lords
i had 216 men
i ran to my castle then only 3 lord kept following me so i took a risk attacking them
i ordered my men to stand close to he enemy and fire
after 3 volleys i ordered bayonet charge
bam 1 wave down 2nd wave came
many of my men got killed
then my reinforcemnt came
i was lucky i had some cavelry
they came to rescue
i reformed and set up a full bayonet charge i won the battle
but did not defeat the lords yet but i made  run for it again
went in to my castle and hide

nah they where faster then me so i had no choice then to fight
i was desperat making a run i wanted to hide somewhere in my kingdom
well my kings kingdom

Okey.. damnit. I just saw something. All of my images that I every uploaded is like a error message. Damn. I need to buy the Photobucket Pro..  :evil:

ok i was fighting the brits and i decided to take on King George himself....he had 250 as a war party i had about 100 i ordered my men a full bayonet charge while my cavalry followed me as i waited for my infantry to reach the enemy i charged there flank which killed several cavalry men and i ended up retreating to my stronghold to regroup when i left there were 65 of my men dead....the rest were wounded or my best men....i dealt the English 216 ded and 25 wounded King George was captured and i kept him prisoner...which sucks b/c you should be able to defeat the kingdom or get a reward..but i sold him to Naploen for 20k

I was commanding a British army  (Like a 120 British Grenadiers and 30 Dragoons), I was fighting aganist French (something like 90 Regulars, Old Guards and Grenadiers and 80 Lanciers with some Dragoons). At first we were winning but then my dragoons were trapped by some Lanciers (simply running into some group of infantry and a bigger group of french cavalry attacked them from 3 sides. After that attack my forces were nearly 60 Grenadiers and 5-10 Dragoons and their forces were 50 infantry and 60 Lanciers. I thought of retreating but i changed my mind ("its just a game and i just saved it!"). I ordered my forces for a bayonet charge and i went around the battle and attacked some forces that were behind and just using their muskets. There were nearly 20 soldiers there and i finished them off with my sword. But i saw that we were losing. I attacked them behind (again alone :lol:) and first time jumping with the horse worked (4 enemy infantry fell wounded). I started to attack anything i saw (there was not many of my men left). When i stopped i saw "Battle Won! Press "Tab" ..." and my healt bar was nearly all black. I won there but only 5 wounded and 2 living infantry left. So i couldn't defended my castle from French with 7 men and lost it (i was a French Rebel) :grin: :grin:

in this battle story i'm not using any numbers cus i can't remember them but me and the enemy had about the same sized armies.

i had my swedish army charging a russian.
the ruskies would't charge so i decided to charge myself.
i orderd my troops to walk up to the enemy real close before ordering them to fire (bout 20feet away)
i shoot 2 wolleys before ordering a bayonet charge but just as my troops reached the undernumberd enemy their reinforcements spawned right behind my troops and did the biggest ambush of all time!  :shock:
all my troops at the front lines got slayed so i had to retreat back to my own reinforcments (my horse was dead but i have good athletics)
with the enemy right behind me all the way back to my own lines were i orderd my troops to open fire and killed the rest of the enemy troops.

and after that day i havn't learned a thing cuse i'v been ambushed again two times sience then  :roll:

Ya. It's tricky when you attack. Cause their reinforcements will spawn right in the pile.

A good trick there is to send cavalry up the hill to attack them and then ride back with them again. Cause then will the enemy attack surely.

Run faster than a Horse? well I'll be damned.

I did it by myself but if you really want to experience it from a short way first export your character and then look for CharExport folder in
Mount&Blade's and open the notebook with your characters name. There are lots of stats. Incrase your agility (it can even be 999 AG!) and then increase your athletics to 10. Then open the game again and import your character. Enter a battle and you will see that you are walking faster than a horse!

You can increase everything. Like 999 ST, AG, CH and INT and 10 all skills and 699 to all weapon skills. You are faster than a horse and you can kill everyone in one hit (with a medium sword you are doing 150 DMG). I tried it once but i get bored, because you are nearly immortal (nearly 1100 HP) and your party is too big (with good renown you can have 1200 men in your party). So i don't advise you that. It's taking away all the challange of the game (I once win aganist a 130 Russian by myself)

when i export and import i set my max atributes to 63 or 50...than i set all my skills to 10...its still really hard...b/c to even it out i put the damage inflicted high on me... :evil:

lol i was sieging a castle and my troops were dieing and falling off the ladder it was funny b/c one of em his gun landed butt first so it had th bayonet up and he landed with his body through it lol!

I was trying to join the British and come across a severely outnumbered British castle under attack from the French, I was on good enough terms with the British to jump in, I only added 30 or so men to the battle, it was a small castle, and playing at a really high battle size I decide that at the walls we're heavily outgunned by their number advantage.

Having command of all men in the castle for some reason, I decide to pull them all onto the castle ground and line them up down there, hoping that this will undo their numerical advantage seeing as they will have to run up the castle wall in a line and into a barrage of gunfire, it worked for a good while, the remaining 70 or so British managed to knock off a good 200 before succumbing, not a successful battle at all, but I was surprised that this worked as well as it did.

i managed to concour a russian castle when outnumberd with my swedish lord.

i had cinda small battlesize cuse it will lag/crash if i don't so i only had about 5soldiers at the time and the enemy 15.

it was a seige with seige tower so that was good for me, i orderd my troops to hold fire so they culd focus pushing the tower.
when the tower reached the wall i orderd my troops to follow me and i told them to form a line on hte bridge between the tower and the wall.
and so i orderd my men to fire and the russians died with every shoot they made, when my troops ran out of ammo i orderd them to charge with bayonets and die.
when my reinforcements came i just started all over again ordering them to form a line and fire.

all this would never have worked if the enemy garison wouldn't have been 90% kossacks thet culd not fire back on my troops, all the enemy musketers i sniped with my flintlock rifle  :cool:
this tactic is realy good you shuld try it out.

i took a city... with 6 recruits.... :roll: after i lost 129 men on Moscow.....they only have 14 men left so im like hurry go to a random village so i can attack!

Back
Top Bottom