Qualis gems - the definite thread

Users who are viewing this thread

If he was wounded in battle and you disengaged to replenish your troops, he wasn´t fit to participate in the new battle. Those lords (too little health left to spawn at the beginning of a new battle) are not capturable.

Leave him be till he recovers some more health, engage again and recapture him. You can press any unique spawn for a gem as often as you capture him/it.

Thanks for the reply! He was at 100% and then I knocked him unconscious in the battle. But there is no escape message and he is not captured. Oh well, his party was small and he was in the employ of the Empire... maybe if I wait some condition I'm unaware of will change. ??

So this morning it just happen that i have a bag of salt in inventory and just remembered that i didnt take that free exp at trainer. So long story short i found about that EE by pure chance :grin:. I was truly happy about myself, so i think i should report my find to community and than i found this tread and i just find out i just invented ''hot water''  :roll:

It is nice when you find about this ur self and not by ''killing kittens'' ( really god one there  :lol: ) it steals fun from finding EE by chance and exploring. If you overpower your char too early it will steal fun from game, YOUR game not others. Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom