Best mod I've played

Users who are viewing this thread

dj-luck

Recruit
This is by far my favourite mod out af all the ones I've played. And I've played a fair few in the last week, 1257 AD, Better Than None, Calradia at war, Calradia rising, Lords and Realms, Sword of Damocles, Eagle and The Radiant Cross.
This Mod beats them all hands down.
I played it for like 2 days. But, then i got the bug where i cannot recruit from my own faction, and that sorta stopped me playing it for a while, and checking out other mods.
But the best thing about this mod, is the huge map! I loved it! it was a nice change! and the troops were diverse! another plus, as well as the lord actually doing things like taking castles and towns, without player inervention. I jus loved this mod! thanks for bringing it out, your all legends!

:shock:  You know my name!

Well, thank you all for supporting the mod and giving me such positive feedback.  I'm currently waiting on a friend, whose at the lake right now, to fix up some of the bugs, including the one you mentioned, Dj-luck.  It's already taken longer than I hoped, but I'm confident it'll get done.

Dudro said:
Now I'm frightened.

just jockin'...we talked about your name in another thread (this one: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,65288.0.html ) with ruthven and tiberius decimus maximus... :razz:

This mod is actually what made me purchase M&B. I had just finished the Eagle and was going to re-install Rome: Total War, but then I discovered this when searching for Arthurian-themed games/mods.

I'm not even going to try Native or any other mods, hehe. Fanboi for life.

Really?  Well now I'm very proud.  Stop sayin' such nice stuff or I'll get even more cocky.

You should be commended for your work.  The mod is well done and lots of fun.  The time period also has a great appeal for many of us.

Coolest mod I played so far but in truth feels alot less finished but then it is alot more ambitious. but good work team hope you keep working on it. needs more and better pollished new weapons and armours me thinks.

cheers

I love this mod cause I like the mods in earlier times...For a while I played Hegenomy 268 BC but it's for .960
And since there is verion 1.010/1.011 I tried your mod and after a few days of playing it I noticed that this is even better than 268 BC, and now it's one of my favourite mods...
I love the huge map =) this mod is so awesome! :grin:
Keep up the great work Dudro :wink:

Back
Top Bottom