Age of Blackpowder: 1716 (dead)

Users who are viewing this thread

ya... Though I am prioritising Scandinavia right now...
Find it alot easier to start with. And for now, since I don't know how to do it.. Alot more fun..

guys, i can give you information you want about ottomans; i'm Turkish and i have seen the lessons of history about Ottomans in school, for many years.İ have a lot of images about them, or information.so ask about them to me before doing something about them.
for example; the best cavalary of ottomans weren't the "sipahi's", the best cavalary of ottomans were "Deliler(deli's)". deliler were the soldiers that goes first to battle, they were running upon their ennemies without thinking.
the jannisarys were a big group, at first they were the best soldiers that a country have; but later, they started a few riots; and the most suprising one; they have killed a sultan!(the sultan was the genç osman ( young osman)(3.osman))
i can edit your ottoman troop tree, if you wish of course

Yea.. Well.. 1716. Is alot more complex. I will need alot more time doing it..
and a matter of fact. I might just aswell skip doing it for 1.011. and just aim for the warband instead..

Riro said:
Pls if you will implent a sword or cutlass called "Szabla" from your previous mod. Pls change the name to Šabla (thats how it was sooner then hungary stole it from us)
Hey check this you chauvinist retard: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabre

"The English word sabre derives from the French sabre, which comes in turn from the Magyar Szablya and Polish "Szabla", originally a Hungarian/Magyar verb for "to cut down". It is akin to the Russian sablya, and describes a similar weapon.

The origins of the sabre in its modern form are somewhat unclear, and it may come from such Medieval European designs as the falchion, or the earlier scimitar used in the Middle East, Indian subcontinent and such Central Asian cavalry as the Turks and Mongols. The sabre first appeared in Europe with the arrival of the Hungarians (Magyars) in the 10th century."

Cheers

Interceptor said:
Hi, just wanted to ask if you Tiberius will continue working on this great mod even if Bjorne left...
I know this is somewhat of a *bump*.. but I just had to make a statement of this guy...

moron..

bjorne. said:
Interceptor said:
Hi, just wanted to ask if you Tiberius will continue working on this great mod even if Bjorne left...
I know this is somewhat of a *bump*.. but I just had to make a statement of this guy...

moron..

Call moron someone else... you wrote you're leaving. Friend of mine told me you were working on the mod with Tiberius so I asked.

Tiberius stopped working on this mod after he made the front page (which I remade).
The only few things made on the mod mas made by me... as with all of the other mods the "AoB Team" worked on...
It's mostly me with a few people doing a few other things (which I appriciate)... but ya, I am the mastermind behind it all ;D

EDIT: and ya, sorry for offending you.

Back
Top Bottom