version 0.903?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir William Kelland

Sergeant at Arms
I'd like someone to clear something up for me.

I'm wanting to play 'Lords of war' which requires version 0.903 ( bought the game at version 1.011). So i found a version 0.903 but it says it's a demo and not a patch (it weighs in at 123 mb).

Am i to think that 'lords of war' was created for a demo version?!

Someone please put me straight. I can't find a 'patch' 0.903 anywhere.

All the demos of the game are full versions. You just need the serial key to unlock it.
So that means you download 0.903 - which is the full version as all demos - and install it in a different folder than your current version.
Call it 'mount&blade0.903' for instance (if you just install it without changing the installation path it might overwrite your current 1.011. So remember that).

Have fun  :smile:

I got it sorted thanks and i've been playing Lords of war tonight. I actually backed up my mods and saves and uninstalled v 1.011 before installing 0.903 (i wasn't sure if i could install both ... now i know thanks).

I'm curious though, does installing the mod 'unlock' it? ... because i'm already beyond level 6 (which i understand is the level cap for the demo).

On another note i tried installing 'ad_vikingshields' from 'Lords and realms' but it didn't load. I don't think there were any duplicate filenames/textures or anything.

Any clue why that might be? I'm fairly practiced at installing custom items.

Sir William Kelland said:
I'm curious though, does installing the mod 'unlock' it? ...
Yes, version 0.903 should automatically unlock now that you already have the serial key.

Not sure about the ''ad_vikingshields". You say you're practiced in installing custom items,
so you probably know more than me.

By the way, i'm loving this mod.

I made is suggestion in the mod ideas thread (i want this mod) this week for just such a mod and got pointed here and i'm glad ... it's just what i was looking for, except the threat of Normans would've been good. The hiilforts, village and town and tavern scenes are ace and really bring the mod to life and the first time i entered londene it was really foggy and the atmosphere was brilliant!

I've been reading 'The anglo-saxon chronicles' (collated and translated by Anne Savage) recently and it's fascinating. I think between that and playing mount and blade it's getting to me a bit cause' i had a dream the other night about some village interrelations type thing where you go and stay with someone in a neighbouring village for a night and take them a gift ... the woman i stayed with; i recognised her from a past life where i was Alfred the great and she was my wife!? ... and the gift i gave her was a very small, beautifully made hatchet ... for splitting kindling i guess, it had a wonderfully carved fruitwood handle/shaft and an ornate/etched little axehead. It's seems to me the gift of the hatchet was very sybolic of something but i know not what?

Back
Top Bottom