41.6 GB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Polcherrr said:
unlike your friend i live in a friend of 3,000 people...

You live in a friend of 3,000 people?

Who the **** are you? Legion?
I would of quoted this if the one I have now wasn't better :grin:

Tintin said:
I'm sure limewire is illegal. My friend got caught by the police and got the internet took off him for a month
Maybe. But that the police takes away for internet is impossible. But they can take away your computer... adn. what country do you live in?
cause it is different in different countries.

oh... that's why. Yes.. In england the police can mostly do what ever they want. So then they actually could take his internet away. I think that is the only country were they can do that actually. Maybe here in Sweden aswell.

I have a problem with my list, it mixes up everything, there probably is something taking up 41 gb but its probably something else

Totalcommander said:
I have a problem with my list, it mixes up everything, there probably is something taking up 41 gb but its probably something else
  :shock: This is a weird bug indeed!

JDeNef13

bjorne. said:
oh... that's why. Yes.. In england the police can mostly do what ever they want. So then they actually could take his internet away. I think that is the only country were they can do that actually. Maybe here in Sweden aswell.

The swedish city i live in only has 2 police cruisers and 4 civilian police cars  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom