The Development Thread (Look here for progress)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woops, vale mate.

By the way, what's your current task in the mod? or are you just enjoying the unreleased version! jajaja. ostias!

Galan-Dör said:
Woops, vale mate.

By the way, what's your current task in the mod? or are you just enjoying the unreleased version! jajaja. ostias!

I'm working on new textures and, mainly, on the dialogues, along with Cruger and some volunteer writers. And to be honest I have much work (real work) to do right now, so I'm working slowly on the mod. Sorry, because that's the main reason for the delay.

Cèsar de Quart said:
I'm working on new textures and, mainly, on the dialogues, along with Cruger and some volunteer writers. And to be honest I have much work (real work) to do right now, so I'm working slowly on the mod. Sorry, because that's the main reason for the delay.

EDIT: Oh, I'm also helping Darth with the scenes :razz:

Hehe.

Darth Ellutador said:
Cèsar de Quart said:

EDIT: Oh, I'm also helping Darth with the scenes :razz:

Hehe.

Yes, I forgot. As I told you, real world is keeping me quite away from scene-making. I hope that I'll have more time in december.

Of course, Estonian is a Fino-Ugric, language, inside the Baltic branch of the Uralic languages (do not confuse with Baltic branch of the Indo-european languages!).
Por lo que veo hay mucho castellanoparlante por aquí...al final vamos a ser mayoría y todo.
Bi-ha belún qui charre aragonés?  :smile:

Hate to be the "partybreaker", but could we keep this in english? I prefer being able to understand what people are saying..

Cruger said:
Hate to be the "partybreaker", but could we keep this in english? I prefer being able to understand what people are saying..

Exactly, if they don't behave i'll stick half a potato down my throat and start speaking danish to teach them just how annoying it is.

For those of you confused as to what the above means, Norwegian, if spoken with half a potato crammed down your throat, magically turns into perfect danish, it's one of lifes little miracles.

I didn't expect the secret of speaking danish to be revealed, especially not by a norwegian, clearly we danes have traitor amongst our ranks..

Nah, les just talk in english, I am Brasilian, and I can of course understand most iberian latin languages, but they really confuse me...

It would be a mess if Cruger started to speak Danish, the other guy norwegian, I speaking portuguese and you all speaking spanish.

Entenderam? Esse praga aqui é feita pra uma lingua só!

T'entenc molt bé. Les llengües ibèriques són senzilles d'entendre d'un país a un altre.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

PS:

Bi-ha belún qui charre aragonés?

It's curious that "charre" verb, I guess it comes from infinitive "charrar", so close to our Catalan "xerrar", meaning "to conversate".

You mean, that they are easy to understand from one country to other?

Why is portuguese so different from aragones and catalão? I can't get it, it looks more like italian, you talked about xerrar, likee italian parlo, french parle, and portuguese falar, they really sound like each other like:

Non parlo italiano
Não falo italiano

Hey, if you're all going Spanish/Norwegian/Danish/Portuguese/French, perhaps I should just add some language with its own alphabet like the кирилица f.e? Now imagine the whole post being written with it, even if it's still just in English. Better indeed stick to actual English, no? Either that or we're actually implying that Cruger should make a model for the tower of Babel and include it in the mod somewhere...

Revoltie said:
You mean, that they are easy to understand from one country to other?

Why is portuguese so different from aragones and catalão? I can't get it, it looks more like italian, you talked about xerrar, likee italian parlo, french parle, and portuguese falar, they really sound like each other like:

Non parlo italiano
Não falo italiano

"No parlo català"

Actutually, "xerrar" is a way to say "keep a conversation". "To speak" is usually said "Parlar", like in "No parlo català". And Catalan has a pronunciation quite close to Portuguese. So close that it's said here sometimes that you can speak Spanish with exagerate Catalan accent, and you can sound like Portuguese. Which is false, but the joke stays.

Now, I'll moderate myself. Sorry, because I like to conversate, to "xerrar". And conversations flow like rivers, you never know where are they gonna lead you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom