AoB: FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

this mod was great until it had a big bug:

every time i start a seige it crashes, this problem only occurs when i play this mod has anyone else had this problem and if so how can i fix it

Yeah, Whenever something is too much for your Computer, like the Smoke, your game crashes, you gotta uninstall Graphical Enhancements. And uh, the barrels might be even worse on Smoke.

you mean the explosive ones? Well I am trying to make them so they don't take that much of CPU.

i have a problem, smoke. when my units shoot, there are a lot of smoke and my PC breaks. I know, "buy a better PC" but other things work quite well.

download the low quality patch.  :wink:
bjorne can you make this smoke more spreading and quick disappering? if you do it it will be great!

well the smoke things is abit tricky. But I have an idea about making the particles abit bigger.. but I donno.

it would be great.
mod is best i ever played, few things and this would be standard M&B mod :grin:
a)there should be more types of guns with different atributs
1damage
2reload speed
3aiming
there could be a lot of combinations
b)if u can balance thing that battles are bigger  like more volonteers and smaller wages and enemy should have that too
all of theese are simple things not graphic of animations...

what the heck is your problem. Don't post the damn post two times in two different threads.. Use your mind and think!

uhm could you program in an option so the player could choose how much smoke the muskets would produce, cause it makes my pc lag alot, some times crashes mount and blade. and i love big battles, so this would be much apperiaciated

not's  not a bad idea. Allthough I wonder how it would be made... This is when. I call in for reinforcements!....

I said! I call in reinforcements!

Kolba there the **** are you? Oh a note

"I had to leave early today. I hope it didn't effect the cool thing you were about to  do. Dear Kolba"

wft?

i think it would be doable, i dont know any thing about that kind of stuff, but maybe like an option in the camp menu or something? u dont have to, but i think people with weaker computer (motions to self) would be very appericiative

About the smoke, you could have multiple particle_systems.txt shipping with the mod, and let the user choose which one to use when installing or something.

tobier said:
About the smoke, you could have multiple particle_systems.txt shipping with the mod, and let the user choose which one to use when installing or something.
Well. There is...

ko said:
assistance required, can't find Scandinavia add-on, needs link, or something.
Why in gods name do you think that it's done? So you could. Please try to wait. Or shoot yourself. Or maybe I'll do it.

Back
Top Bottom