AoB: Suggestion Box

Users who are viewing this thread

evildeathmonkey said:
pink quatrocornes where popular too i think (The fairy winged onces of course)
what's a Quatrocorne?

I googled on it and I got this??

ChamaeleoQuadricornisJuv3.jpg

bjorne. said:
evildeathmonkey said:
pink quatrocornes where popular too i think (The fairy winged onces of course)
what's a Quatrocorne?

I googled on it and I got this??

ChamaeleoQuadricornisJuv3.jpg

i think its a horse with 4 hornes....    but your thing is cooler, riding a chameleon with 4 hornes into battle! top that:grin:

For some random reason I can only get pics of the heads, but here they are:
http://www.secondtononemodels.com/userimages/fontenoy-spontoon.jpg

http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadimg/293/350_xh2036.jpg

They could be used for the officers/NCOs or any anti-cavalry dude you wish to invent.

(Spontoons)

Are you planning some real map of Europe? I would like it more than this fantasy conglomeration.  If some soldiers use rifles as melee weapon which should be consider as a crisis and emergency using only in some cases, rifles should be hold backward and soldiers should beat by  butts.  And som question - is there possibility to create own empire here?  :wink: 

My suggestion is:

More commands, like now they all go on 1 line, perhaps there is a way to let them get in 2 lines or 3 lines.
and this i don't know for sure, but i like it when my men shoot together as a team. so now i have to fire at will and then hold fire. maybe you can make an option so that you can say fire, reload, fire at will.

and maybe on the radar, add a circle on each troop of what his range is. i don't know if any one would like this, but just think it would be handy.

another suggestion is:
the character skills, there is no explanation what-so-ever about what is best for the(your) aim, or what skill has absolutely no effect in your mod.
I still don't know what effects the aim of your character or if any thing effects it cause i haven't seen any change and i'm lvl 30 atm.
an other thing is the AI: cause they still think that they use archers instead of gunmen. I don't know if you can change any thing about this but it would be nice.

an other thing; reloading on a riding horse, i don't know if it's even possible to reload then ,but maybe you got to slow it down a bit.

the last one; If you become a lord of a nation, i believe u should have a personal tailor that can make for u a lordly uniform, but then off the nation your in. God, i hate that i have an British lordly uniform and all my troops are French..

Perhaps the King/Emperor/Tsar/whatever should give you an officer/general's uniform after you join? I have the troop editor and shove a officer's uniform of each troop in the mod in the Rivacheg secret chest, so when I want to join someone I go to Rivacheg (Le Havre) and get a proper uniform.

Well guys, I didn't have time to post my suggestions for troop trees yesterday. So I do them now. They are all for the napoleonic ages (around 1815) as there would be historical inaccuracies for different ages (e.g. The strelites were dissolved in 1686 or so)

Troops.jpg

Well, if Bjorne does agree with that troop tree, then I'll have to make more mini-mods for those who like the older one....*grunt*.

Possible that the Britons introduced lancers later on. i didnt really find anything informative on the net about them. but i saw a movie, where they used lances in the battle of waterloo. (not sure if it was the french or the britons)

Back
Top Bottom