AoB: Suggestion Box

Users who are viewing this thread

Did you see lancers wearing red? They're the Red lancers of Napoleon's Guard, the 2e régiment de chevaux-légers des Lanciers de la Garde Impériale.

Very likely. Wasn't "Le 2e régiment de chevaux-légers des Lanciers de la Garde Impériale" Polish? but under french superior command

EDIT: nah was the 1st Light Cavalry Regiment of the Imperial Guard

Wholeheartedly agree with you on Prussia. I've got a link to a good documentary on the Battles of Jena-Auerstedt, and it's made in N:TW 2. Of course, I didn't make it, but it's a good documentary.

i dont know if this is metnoined before but the swedish troops shuld have triangular hats, atleast the karolines, also the swedish kings name is karl XII. Charles is something the english peaople have made up. i know i'm form sweden :razz:

TheAllMightyOne said:
i dont know if this is metnoined before but the swedish troops shuld have triangular hats, atleast the karolines, also the swedish kings name is karl XII. Charles is something the english peaople have made up. i know i'm form sweden :razz:

Well Karl XII is really unknown for the rest of the world. So therefor did I call him Charles. And "Karoliner" is called Caroleans in english not karolines. I know. I am from sweden... aswell..

ok din module ser riktigt fin ut. though i think u shuld get the swedish infantry triangular hats i have seen some in other modules that look realy nice.

well. In Realm of Revolution does all have shakos. But in "Age of Blackpowder: Scandinavia" will the troops wear tricornes yes.

2 suggestions:
flags, flags and yet flags
and second, hackapelitas (or what ever it's called)!? why not, would make the swedes more historically accurate...possibly

the rebeling mods are ex-looters. So you can't have different names for different rebelling mobs

you shuld try adding wigs to the hats, as seen in the ww2 in china mod, it would look allot better if everyone with a hat were not bald. you culd use different styles and colors and then do that thing you do with the uniforms so that it's a bit random what colour you get. i think either ponytail or short cut would look best.

TheAllMightyOne said:
you shuld try adding wigs to the hats, as seen in the ww2 in china mod, it would look allot better if everyone with a hat were not bald. you culd use different styles and colors and then do that thing you do with the uniforms so that it's a bit random what colour you get. i think either ponytail or short cut would look best.

check into the announcements topic. You will find something that glads you.

ko said:
2 suggestions:
flags, flags and yet flags
and second, hackapelitas (or what ever it's called)!? why not, would make the swedes more historically accurate...possibly

Agree on the flags, the standards and flags were of up most importance on the earlier time battlefield. The hakkapelitas however should not be put into the mod since they were active in the thirty years war (1630-40s) Now if I would to put a date on this mod (Which I'd like us to do) I would say it's late 18th early 19th century (1770s-1820s, I know quite the gap but that's how the mod is build), Charles XII and Peter I were rulers in early 18th century (1700s). However the common infantry of the game got Napoleonic uniforms (Early 1800s)

Which have led me to come to this conclusion and suggestion, I believe we should date this mod to the early 1800's (Possibly really late 1700's - 1790s -)

All we really have to do is a small change in names of the leaders (And some of the troops, Swedish troops would now be 'Gustavians' instead of 'Caroleans' as the king would be Gustav IV or possibly Gustav III) As well as a small hat change for the Swedish troops.

Now I can of course only speak for the Swedish side of the story but still.

you shuld realy ad flags and meybe formations to go with the standard bearer as in the older versions of The eagle and the radiant cross.

I am working on flags that is eaven better than TEATRC did.

And they will wave in the air awell.

Back
Top Bottom