[Victor]: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

- Have you pasted the new (version) downloaded mod over a previous version of that mod?
Yup I followed the installations precisely.
This is something you can't do. Every add-on or mod of Age of Blackpowder works on its own. You can't mix mods into 1 giant mod. Otherwise, you'll overwrite important game files...

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
- Have you pasted the new (version) downloaded mod over a previous version of that mod?
Yup I followed the installations precisely.
This is something you can't do. Every add-on or mod of Age of Blackpowder works on its own. You can't mix mods into 1 giant mod. Otherwise, you'll overwrite important game files...

JDeNef13
Oh no they all have there own separate folder

Quintillius said:
Der Einzige said:
(...)

JDeNef13

Oh no they all have there own separate folder

What about other mods. Do you have the same error when you are playing another mod? And... how old is your game? I mean when did you install it?
All my other mods work fine. It isn't really an error a window pops up saying "mount and played has stopped working" (usually at the map I cant remember having a crash during a battle. I did have one crash when a battle was about to start. But besides that all the other crashes have on the map). I installed the mod last week. I installed the game earlier this month.

yeo said:
Solution for all of you who have crashes. REINSTALL THE GAME. Shouldnt be hard.
First off
u-mad1.jpg

Second off
I did that already and different people have different crash problems.

EDIT: I think its vista.

Not sure if this would count as a bug, but some infantry model clothing are completely white.  It's white in battle and in the party screen - in battle I have a mixed group of recruits/militia/regulars, the regulars' clothing are completely white, only the face, musket and hands seem to be unaffected from this white clothing bug.

I'm using the napoleanic+ add-on with the form ranks that berthout posted.  Any suggestions?

Der Einzige, I personally think it's a Vista issue. But I can't seem to understand why that would be the cause of these crashes...
poky said:
Not sure if this would count as a bug, but some infantry model clothing are completely white.  It's white in battle and in the party screen - in battle I have a mixed group of recruits/militia/regulars, the regulars' clothing are completely white, only the face, musket and hands seem to be unaffected from this white clothing bug.

I'm using the napoleanic+ add-on with the form ranks that berthout posted.  Any suggestions?
The white uniform bug is caused due to a missing material in one of the game files. I can download the Napoleonic+ Add-On and try to fix it. After that I can release sort of a bug-fix for this add-on in particular...

JDeNef13

Thanks, but I'll have to decline your offer since I feel pretty bad having someone, especially those who spend their free time creating things for the public, asking for nothing in return, to go out of their way and fix a small issue on a add-on that is no longer supported (I've read that the main modder responsible for the Napolean add-on moved to warband and no long supports it) And the fact that there doesn't seem to be much of a player base for it (judging from this sub-forum activity)  Besides, it's not much of a problem as the game runs fine even with it (I have not encountered any game-killer problems related to it as of yet).. it's more of an..annoyance I guess.. I'll just have to live with it.

Also, I'll most likely be playing the 1805 add-on over this when it's released - which appears to be very soon..

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to your italy add-on as well

poky said:
Thanks, but I'll have to decline your offer since I feel pretty bad having someone, especially those who spend their free time creating things for the public, asking for nothing in return, to go out of their way and fix a small issue on a add-on that is no longer supported (I've read that the main modder responsible for the Napolean add-on moved to warband and no long supports it) And the fact that there doesn't seem to be much of a player base for it (judging from this sub-forum activity)  Besides, it's not much of a problem as the game runs fine even with it (I have not encountered any game-killer problems related to it as of yet).. it's more of an..annoyance I guess.. I'll just have to live with it.

Also, I'll most likely be playing the 1805 add-on over this when it's released - which appears to be very soon..

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to your italy add-on as well

You are my friend =D!

JDeNef13 said:
Der Einzige, I personally think it's a Vista issue. But I can't seem to understand why that would be the cause of these crashes...
poky said:

The white uniform bug is caused due to a missing material in one of the game files. I can download the Napoleonic+ Add-On and try to fix it. After that I can release sort of a bug-fix for this add-on in particular...

JDeNef13

What in Vista would be causing these problems? Is there anything I can do to make it not crash?

What in Vista would be causing these problems? Is there anything I can do to make it not crash?
Well, that's what disturbs me the most. Why would mods that are made on XP operating systems crash on an OP that is compatible with XP? I'll try to look for answers...

JDeNef13

JDeNef13 said:
Well, that's what disturbs me the most. Why would mods that are made on XP operating systems crash on an OP that is compatible with XP? I'll try to look for answers...

JDeNef13
Much thanks because you have a really great mod here and I really enjoy playing it.

JDeNef13 said:

JDeNef13
Well, I can ease you by saying that the final release should be crash-free.

Back
Top Bottom