[Victor]: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

vette_fiets said:
when shots are fired the smoke doesn't dissapear
and when i go trough a cloud of smoke get enormous lag and sometimes the game even freezes

I can't speak for bjorne, but the smoke not disappearing is a feature (and personally, I think a pretty cool one). If you're having lag issues, you should go to the download page and get the "lower quality" patch or whatever it is- that's meant to correct those sorts of issues.

DrZaius said:
vette_fiets said:
and when i go trough a cloud of smoke get enormous lag and sometimes the game even freezes

I can't speak for bjorne, but the smoke not disappearing is a feature (and personally, I think a pretty cool one). If you're having lag issues, you should go to the download page and get the "lower quality" patch or whatever it is- that's meant to correct those sorts of issues.

lowering battle size solved the lagging problem but in a big battle i get this huge cloud of smoke and i can't see trough it
that's kinda annoying because the battle takes place in that cloud..

vette_fiets said:
DrZaius said:
vette_fiets said:

lowering battle size solved the lagging problem but in a big battle i get this huge cloud of smoke and i can't see trough it
that's kinda annoying because the battle takes place in that cloud..

Yup. black powder smoke (the type of powder those sorts of muskets used) leaves a heavy cloud after firing. If it's a big issue, what I do is have my men move forward 10 feet, and voila! No more smoke in the way.

-DrZaius

yea but i get realllly bloody and i dont have enough time after i kill about 100 people to take a screenshot when it disapears..

Here's a little text-fix if you want to fix the bug where the infantry with the "Flintlock Musket Bayonet", instead of drawing it as a melee weapon, fire it instead and use their fists as weapons.

Replace itm_flintlock_musket with this:

Code:
 itm_flintlock_musket Flintlock_Musket_Bayonet Flintlock_Musket_Bayonet 1  flintlock 0  341934084 3100622790328576 230 417854 4.500000 100 0 0 0 0 0 95 0 115 0 331 0 

Hey,

first of all: this mod is really awesome !
but i noticed a bug:

If you take a duell quest from a lady (like "Challenge Lord Meltor to a duell of arms")
and you challenge another Lord (e.g. Lord Klargus) to a duell,
while the quest is still running (you haven´t fought the duell yet)
and you loose that duell (against Lorg Klargus) the quest is failed

I don´t know what happens if you win, as I have just lost...

Sorry if someone already made not of this, was lazy and didn't feel like goin through tons of pages, as I was playin, I bought the boots, and everytime I move, the bottom of my legs stick out of the boots. Kinda weird x_x Also some of the colors seem too bright and stick out alot  :sad: But otherwise, the game is really good, just needs to get the final touches.

Alright so This is probably just my problem. But for some reason my sound drivers just disapear from existance every other time I start this mod. It requires a restart to fix it, as reinstalling the drivers results in "cannot locate an audio device", but in my drivers list I see my "Conextant HD audio Output device" but the computer says no drivers detected when i bring up properties... It's very odd. Then again I have switched a lot of crap around on my computer, wouldn't suprise me If I screwed something up somewhere.

In my current save, I have noticed that, when inside castles, Swedish Lords wear no equipment at all, not even their uniforms. Rather...disturbing, if you ask me. :razz:
Apart from that, I really like your mod, Bjorne.It's one of the most awesome mods I have ever played. I'm really looking forward to the full version when it is released.

Back
Top Bottom