[Victor]: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

seriously lawl

but yea i had something like that 2
some french got killed and thier ragdolls froze
it looked kinda like matrix moves when they dodge bullets

well when you mention it. My friend had the same problem. But there did the ragdolls get thrown into the air like 60 feet or when. And then they fell down again. (usually outside of the map  :neutral:)

and they were french as well... those damn frenchmen. they just want lye still when they are dead!

well if you don't use ragdolls everyone who dies on a whorse will either float in the air or sitt on the ground. the ground sitters are realy tricky cuse they look like they are alive (one time i wasted 4 shots at one)

I was preparing for a bayonet charge with ordinary line troops, but when I ordered them to hold their fire, they "equipped" their fists.....

David.M.F. said:
Swedish Mounted Royal Gaurds  :eek:
what?

Venitius said:
I was preparing for a bayonet charge with ordinary line troops, but when I ordered them to hold their fire, they "equipped" their fists.....
I guess you had them on "use blunt only"

I opened up the item editor and on the Flintlock Musket Bayonet entry it has 1 max ammo and is not a polearm....

well you where right about it had 1 on max ammo for some strange reason. But it sure is a polearm.

The Sweds have a unit calles mounted royal gaurds, i guess it is supposed to be mounted royal guard.

Also when you call someone to a duel it says "I'd like to challange you for a duel, sir" like, challange, and also, when you quit the duel, the damage persists...

Revoltie said:
The Sweds have a unit calles mounted royal gaurds, i guess it is supposed to be mounted royal guard.

Also when you call someone to a duel it says "I'd like to challange you for a duel, sir" like, challange, and also, when you quit the duel, the damage persists...
Okey I will check the Royal Guard (wich I will change to Beridna Högvakten) cause that's what they actually are called.

And about the duels. Noone of that is spelled wrong. And yes. If you get shot with a gun the damage want dissapper. Ofcause will the damage stay.

bjorne. said:
Revoltie said:

Okey I will check the Royal Guard (wich I will change to Beridna Högvakten) cause that's what they actually are called.

And about the duels. Noone of that is spelled wrong. And yes. If you get shot with a gun the damage want dissapper. Ofcause will the damage stay.

Actually, Beridna Högvakten is a modern term formally (Depending on when this mod actually take place) It should be more like "Lätta Dragonkåren av Kungl. Maj:ts Livregemente" in plain words: Lifdragon

when shots are fired the smoke doesn't dissapear
and when i go trough a cloud of smoke get enormous lag and sometimes the game even freezes

Back
Top Bottom