Author Topic: [Victor]: Bug Reports  (Read 23367 times)

Der Einzige

• Master Knight
    • Steam - shitperson
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: The Bug Reporters Room
« Reply #210 on: October 13, 2010, 08:20:46 PM »
Der Einzige, I personally think it's a Vista issue. But I can't seem to understand why that would be the cause of these crashes...
Not sure if this would count as a bug, but some infantry model clothing are completely white.  It's white in battle and in the party screen - in battle I have a mixed group of recruits/militia/regulars, the regulars' clothing are completely white, only the face, musket and hands seem to be unaffected from this white clothing bug.

I'm using the napoleanic+ add-on with the form ranks that berthout posted.  Any suggestions?
The white uniform bug is caused due to a missing material in one of the game files. I can download the Napoleonic+ Add-On and try to fix it. After that I can release sort of a bug-fix for this add-on in particular...

JDeNef13

What in Vista would be causing these problems? Is there anything I can do to make it not crash?

JDeNef13

• Knight at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 14, 2010, 07:13:29 PM »
What in Vista would be causing these problems? Is there anything I can do to make it not crash?
Well, that's what disturbs me the most. Why would mods that are made on XP operating systems crash on an OP that is compatible with XP? I'll try to look for answers...

JDeNef13
Wars of Europe has been released! Download here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,119530.0.html

Der Einzige

• Master Knight
    • Steam - shitperson
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 14, 2010, 07:44:22 PM »
Well, that's what disturbs me the most. Why would mods that are made on XP operating systems crash on an OP that is compatible with XP? I'll try to look for answers...

JDeNef13
Much thanks because you have a really great mod here and I really enjoy playing it.

bjorne.

• I'm a nerd... deal with it..
    • View Profile
    • Age of Blackpowder - Realm of Revolution
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2010, 01:22:43 PM »

JDeNef13
Well, I can ease you by saying that the final release should be crash-free.