The currently MOST complete Mods

Which 3 Mods are currently the MOST complete game expirences RIGHT NOW.

• 1275 Edition

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • Age of Blackpowder - Realm of Revolution

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Barbarian Invasion

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Britain 1297

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Britannia 1080

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Calradia at War

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Calradia Rising

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Chronicles of Talera

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Custom Settlements

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Eagle and the Radiant Cross

Votes: 99 33.2%
  • Europe 1200

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Expanded Gameplay III

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • Fury of Odin

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Lords and Realms

Votes: 40 13.4%
  • Mongol Series

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Native Expansion

Votes: 46 15.4%
  • Prosphesy of Pendor

Votes: 65 21.8%
  • Rise of Khergits

• Roots of Yggdrassil

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • SAVAGE

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Sword of Damocles - Invasion

Votes: 65 21.8%
  • The Eagle and the Wolves

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • The Horde Lands

• The Hundred Years War Mod

Votes: 39 13.1%
  • Timeless Kingdoms

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • "Standard"-No mod-Native

Votes: 27 9.1%
  • None are what I would call "Complete"

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 19 6.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Doren

Recruit
The question is:  Which 3 Mods are the most "polished" and "finished", in your opinion presenting the most complete game experience?

Or put another way, if you were going to download a M&B mod, right now, today, and give it to someone that wanted to play a "Complete" game (and not already a M&B fan) which 3 Mods would you give them?

I think this would be a useful resource for those who want to know which games that look interesting are READY and which still need to "bake" a little more, no matter how cool they are right now and how super cool they could be at some point. Especially those who invest a lot of time into a character and a cadre of followers only to find out there is some bug or lacking end game material that makes reduces the fun generated from that investment.

Choices come directly from Chechen!'s wonderful list Taleworlds Detailed Major Mods (Last Update 9-06-09 ): http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,58063.msg1499557.html#msg1499557

I excluded all games with the tag "Beta" by their name. You may also feel free to change your responses as new games become more complete.

Hundred Years War, TEATRC, and...Expanded Gameplay III? Not a personal favorite, but it's a been around a long time and is pretty complete.

Prosphesy of Pendor and Native Expansion are two I can vouch for. The former being more complete than the latter and offering a completely different experience than Native, while the latter is like native with expanded factions and some new diplomatic options.

Ruthven said:
Llew2 said:
Hundred Years War, TEATRC, and...Expanded Gameplay III? Not a personal favorite, but it's a been around a long time is pretty complete.
I'd say HYW, TEATEC and Native.
What's that one about I wonder?

The Eagle and the Eagle Cross y'know.. with the eagles..and that guy... with that.. cross....... Imperial State?

Ruthven said:
It's a typo; they happen sometimes.

No they shouldn't. You were wrong to make a typo and you will go to hell for it, and you deserve it.

TEATRC Is good...shows what you can do with a story and a bunch of items.

Eagle and the Radiant Cross, SAVAGE, Timeless Kingdoms and Hundred Years. Expanded Gameplay already has very polished gameplay, but it't going to change a great deal more so not really finished. Though this is also the case with Eagle and the Radiant cross. :>

In any case I'd suggest you to try Timeless Kingdoms.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,49880.0.html

Servitor

TEATRC, as a personal addiction of mine, but it has had a complete game experience for a long time. D'sparil is just spoiling us now  :lol:

Hundred Years War, Was probably one of the first to be considered, "complete" by many.

Sword of Damocles : Not sure if the creator would consider it complete, but from my experience with it, i honestly couldn't complain about being left, 'wanting' for anything in particular. 

There are several others that could easily have made that list for me though. Chel's Expanded gameplay III is the latest release for example, but is not complete as there is still work being done... Expanded Gameplay II would be considered complete by me however.

Prosphesy of Pendor is very nice..i vote also for Chronicles of Talera and the Eagle and the Radiant Cross..

clayton117 said:
Wow obviously Native with no mods is the best , because without it there wouldn't be any mods anyways.

clayton

The question was, which is "currently the MOST complete game experience". Of course without Native there were nothing, but it's sure NOT the most complete game experience .. About 15 or more mods do much better. Which one is best, is a matter of taste.

Ha i didnt mean to sound like i was flaming :grin:

The most fun mod experience that ive had so far , is probaly Britain at War. But thats only becuase i like to reanact scenes from "Braveheart" with my highlanders lol

clayton

Back
Top Bottom