Your Favourite Weapon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Repeating Crossbow good damage and 3 shots can be used on mount :smile: but i dident find it in shop :sad: only on 1 hero so im not sure if there are better versions of this crossbow...

I have a masterwork repeating crossbow, dropped from a large Rhodok force if I remember correctly.

Personally I'm enjoying the Bardiche on my barbarian and the Virtue on my old knight, both are awesome.

I'm quite enjoying the great sword so far, currently got the "heavy" version, though i hope to find a masterwork at some point.

My titan bow with piercing arrows is a slaughter fest. This is on a hunter btw.

With wandering barbarian, I use polehammers. They absolutely destroy anything in armor.

My Old Knight uses a heavy lance for those 1-hit kills, then switches to bastard sword.
I love the bastard because if you lose the horse you can choose between extra power (two-handed) or carry a shield (especially nice during sieges)

Quarter Staff on a field and Bladed Staff in sieges. They are long, fast and with 10 PowerStrike they are one-hit-kill against most of the units.

Also I've got Balanced Zweihander in loot recently. Tried it in battle and its awesome. Even heavy armored guys falling in 1 hit.

Hmmm... I concentrate little on my own character's weapons really. I like shortswords, especially the Nordic one. My ex-barbarian is running around with a weak shield (No skill for a better one) and a Masterword Shortsword.

The crossbows are cool enough! :> Repeater Crossbow is nice.

Balanced battle crossbow with large bags of steel bolts for sieges.
For the field:
Masterwork war spear
Balanced staff
Balanced iron hammer (it just looks too cool)
Balanced bastard sword

Strong Titan Bowe even i cant's use it yet (have clean titan at the moment)+ Masterwork Sword of War
Masterwork Jousting Lance + Masterwork Virtue (which i still looking for)

I like the Titan Bow. Coupled with piercing or bodkin arrows, you have a real killer. I like using a tempered/masterwork quarterstaff if I can find one.

Future Request: Add more 'one-handed' polearms. I know they're not really one-handed, but the ones you can use a shield with AND swing in multiple directions while using a shield.

My favorite weapon? By far my ...

plated warhorse.  :smile: charge 53, 240 hp, armor 65. I usually do 15-30 damage on anyone I trample over. And with battlesizer at 200, I trample over a lot of people! Not to mention the horse throws them down so they break their advance line and reach my troops in smaller groups and get killed easier.

I've always been a sword/shield type guy. I found a masterwork 1h sword that had like 35c damage but it was ~ 170k lol. Couldn't buy it but that's prob my goal weapon.

alhoon said:
35c is actually very low damage against armored soldiers. You would do better with a spiked club.

Still its funny for example Drunker Fisherman can kill you if you have armor medium heavy something about 55 protection...but you cant do **** with same knife he got to troop with 50+ armor... :smile: or is it only my observation?

Balanced sledgehammer.  I love the fact that with my Barbarian I can just run upto the swadians (I wear heavy armour, their swords do nothing) and smash them all to pieces, with my warlords running behind me finishing off anyone left.  Of course it works against everyone else too.

Of course that does mean I have a str of 38 (or is it 36?).  I could have spent the points in agility I guess, but I really wanted to be able to just use a good blunt weapon all the time.  Even against bear tribe I usually stick with the sledgehammer, though I now have a heavy great sword so I may start practicing my two-handed.  My agility and intelligence are both pretty reasonable, able to heal myself for 31 hitpoints, and even break into the occasional run with the heavy armour.

If I start coming across very good (lordly) light armour, I may give playing as a speedy guy a shot, but I enjoy being stuck in the middle with my guys as opposed to dancing around the edges.

Back
Top Bottom