Prophesy of Pendor V2.01 PATCH DOWNLOAD ISSUES

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxondragon

Sergeant Knight at Arms
This thread is for issues relating to V2.01 ONLY.

Please check the thread Issue Status here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,66774.0.html
To determine if your issue has already been reported and if it has been corrected and what Patch it was corrected in.

We on the Development Team are all committed to providing the best offering we can.  Please keep in mind that while we are doing our absolute best, this is not a full time job for us and it is all volunteer work. 

Thread is locked until I can post out the patch. :smile:

Thank you kindly..

Best,

Saxondragon

I downloaded patch 2.01, there is only Banners_f.dds file not another files, is it correct or mistake??? thanks

Paton666 said:
I downloaded patch 2.01, there is only Banners_f.dds file not another files, is it correct or mistake??? thanks

That is correct, and replaces the bannerf.dds file in the Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 texture directory.  This patch is an add-on to the Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 install you have..and it replaces existing files you have.

Best,

Saxondragon

Is it on the repository? Perhaps you should post a direct link to it, I can't find it here.

EDIT: Here: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=1337

Just found it on the repository, and noticed the poster below finding it too.

saxondragon said:
Paton666 said:

That is correct, and replaces the bannerf.dds file in the Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 texture directory.  This patch is an add-on to the Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 install you have..and it replaces existing files you have.

Best,

Saxondragon

But there realy is ONLY the Banner_f.dds. No other files. Seems a bit odd ...

ElNimrod said:
saxondragon said:
Paton666 said:

Best,

Saxondragon

The artist who create the banners requested we change on banner on the "banners_f" file.. so I made the modifications and added it to the patch.

If you feel more comfortable, in about 20 minutes I will have the full 2.01 download available in the Repository in addition to the patch.

V2.0 + Patch = 2.01  Light download but requires the player to move and overwrite existing files in 2.0.  Note that a patch only modifies the files that actually changed from one version to the next.

2.01 full download. =  creates a whole new module with changes. 

Best,

Saxondragon

Hi,
I just joined the forums to post this, but I've been trying out almost every mod on the TaleWorlds forum and must say, yours is absolutely stunning. Very intricate and soulful.

One issue regarding the new patch 2.01. The following features:
■- Additional Functionality
■- Improved Map
■- Adjusted and upgraded several Honor Troops
■- Added anti-stick feature on right Mouse Button Click
■- Adjusted repression reporting and levels to make minor factions last longer in the game.
■- Upgraded sound file and Banner File

You listed that this file 'Banner_f.dds' contains/resolves the above features?
Thanks.

Edit: I read your above post, which answers my question. So I'm assuming you'll be updating the link to include a larger file  :smile:
Edit 2: It's resolved. Thanks to the modders, for your hard work in producing a great mod!

[I haven´t tested it myself yet, but I just read it in the other thread and it seems if you´re worth your salt you get a nice award from the Trainer and all training camps vanish once you leave the scene.
However, if you´re not quitting immediately but ending the conversation and restart it, you will gain the award another time. Is it possible to close that loophole?/spoiler]

Dam.

I seemed to have grabbed the wrong directory.. ??!!@#$#@

My apologies..

I will get it up immediately.

~S

EDIT: It has been corrected..  somehow I managed to get two directories with the same name.. and I grabbed the wrong one when I zipped up the folders.. again..sorry for the confusion.. my fault entirely.

Best,

Saxondragon

saxondragon said:
ElNimrod said:
saxondragon said:
Paton666 said:

Best,

Saxondragon

The artist who create the banners requested we change on banner on the "banners_f" file.. so I made the modifications and added it to the patch.

If you feel more comfortable, in about 20 minutes I will have the full 2.01 download available in the Repository in addition to the patch.

V2.0 + Patch = 2.01  Light download but requires the player to move and overwrite existing files in 2.0.  Note that a patch only modifies the files that actually changed from one version to the next.

2.01 full download. =  creates a whole new module with changes. 

Best,

Saxondragon

Thanks for the fast reply!
Im perfectly comfortable with a small patch (and since im patching games since the beginning of PC gaming I got quite good at it too i guess  :lol: )
Overwriting files also isnt that much of a challenge ...  :mrgreen:

But what i dont get is, how can you implement all the changes by only changing this one lonely file?
All other files aren't touched?
But then again i never checked how the whole file structure in M&B works, so i guess its okay if it works.

cheers

(I still think there are some files missing ... well i could just give it a try and stop posting about it, couldnt I? ... hehe)

saxondragon said:
Dam.

I seemed to have grabbed the wrong directory.. ??!!@#$#@

My apologies..

I will get it up immediately.

~S

The Iron Law of Conservation of Failure (something must ALWAYS go wrong) strikes even the best of us.  No apologies necessary

How dare you, SD? 

Of course I would never do anything like that.  I would never EVER do anything like download the wrong version of a beta build and start posting ****e-loads of bogus bugs.... nope.  Not me.  Ever. :oops:

:grin:

-Misguided

EDIT:

Um.....

Damn.  My map is SCREWED.

The map direction has been shifted, while all the cities have remained more or less stationary.  Fierdsvain is covered in snow, and Torbah is in the ocean!

Did I do something terribly wrong?

-Misguided

Misguided said:
How dare you, SD? 

Of course I would never do anything like that.  I would never EVER do anything like download the wrong version of a beta build and start posting ****e-loads of bogus bugs.... nope.  Not me.  Ever. :oops:

-Misguided

EDIT:

Um.....

The map direction has been shifted, while all the cities have remained more or less stationary.  Fierdsvain is covered in snow, and Torbah is in the ocean!

-Misguided

Yes, the map is screwed.
Looks the same over here.

the map was flipped so Ravenstern is in it's rightful direction (north). it isn't savegame compatible because when the game saves it saves the position of every map icon. So when you loadup with the new map the map icons will be in their old positions instead of their new ones.

Misguided said:
How dare you, SD? 

-Misguided

EDIT:

Um.....

-Misguided

It looks like you did not change your parties.txt file and they are located as per the old map.

I just verified that they are working correctly in my game. 

The map.txt is the terrain
parties.txt is the location of everything.

Best,

Saxondragon

€hr¡s said:
the map was flipped so Ravenstern is in it's rightful direction (north). it isn't savegame compatible because when the game saves it saves the position of every map icon. So when you loadup with the new map the map icons will be in their old positions instead of their new ones.

Well damn.
Map looks realy good mate.
But since it breaks my save i kinda hate it ... just a little  :razz:

if everybody really wants to keep their saves you can just open up the editor and flip the map by 90. then everything will be back to normal in your save and Revenstern will still be facing east.

Ooooookay.  That was not listed.  Patch was supposed to be savegame compatible. 

Saxon, is there a way we can load everything except the map?  Honestly, the new map, while very pretty, is NOT worth stopping my 200 day old char... :sad:

-Misguided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom