Author Topic: Shadows are weird  (Read 1268 times)

Tibertus Auxentius

• Knight
  • My name is Tibertus, but you can call me Bob
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: POM_Maximus183
Shadows are weird
« on: June 08, 2009, 01:35:40 PM »
I have a weird thing with this mod, and several others, the shadows are all black. Like pitch black. So if i look at my character from the side, half of him is pitch black. Like i said, i have this problem with other mods too, but is there a way to fix this? Or is it unfixable? Is caused by poor modding on the items or what? I dont know alot about modding so dont get to technical with me :D

Thx in advance
Any Red Orchestra players interrested in joining the realism unit "29th Infantry Division" hit me up with a PM or check this thread, that goes into it a bit deeper: 29th Infantry Division

Friis

• Regular
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Re: Shadows are weird
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 09:15:28 PM »
I have a weird thing with this mod, and several others, the shadows are all black. Like pitch black. So if i look at my character from the side, half of him is pitch black. Like i said, i have this problem with other mods too, but is there a way to fix this? Or is it unfixable? Is caused by poor modding on the items or what? I dont know alot about modding so dont get to technical with me :D

Thx in advance

Try "Configure" and make the DirectX to 7. that works for me.

Tibertus Auxentius

• Knight
  • My name is Tibertus, but you can call me Bob
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: POM_Maximus183
Re: Shadows are weird
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 10:51:46 PM »
Dude WTF?! Give it a rest!
Any Red Orchestra players interrested in joining the realism unit "29th Infantry Division" hit me up with a PM or check this thread, that goes into it a bit deeper: 29th Infantry Division