Quest lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Bearhugger

Sergeant at Arms
Old Guard
Can I join a faction and still do all quests (Feron,...)?
And where do I get those quests?

Bearhugger said:
Can I join a faction and still do all quests (Feron,...)?
And where do I get those quests?

If you join, say, Illoriaon, you can't do the Feron quests *while* part of Illoriaon.

You get the quests by speaking to the Feron Chieftan, or a few small quests by speaking with the Illoriaon Grandmaster.

Thanks. So I can do say the illorian questline then join the feron and do their quests, right?

Sure, but you're gonna have a hell of a time working a -40 relation back to 0. And there's no real point in doing the Illorian quests - it isn't finished. There's no "BIG SHINY SWOARD OF DOOM!" waiting for you at the end of its (unfinished) questline. The Feron, on the other hand ...

Well, you could always capture a village that doesn't belong to the Ferons so that you can produce non-Feron troops. And you don't really have to LOOK like them, either. Infact, you have to fork over a tonne of cash before you get a furry hide of your own.

Don't see why you'd want to, though. The Feron are awesome infantrymen - their armor is moot, but that just makes them all the faster, and their two handed axes can chew through pretty much any foe.

I didn't approve of the idea of fighting for orcs either.  At first.  But once you spend some time with them you see the beauty in nasty angry brutal killing, and in no time at all you will be giving up all your humanity in trade for Feron ferocity.

Lord Bryggan said:
I didn't approve of the idea of fighting for orcs either.  At first.  But once you spend some time with them you see the beauty in nasty angry brutal killing, and in no time at all you will be giving up all your humanity in trade for Feron ferocity.

:razz:, I've never played the Ferons in my life.

Lord Bryggan said:

I guess I still stick with killing them with my Asaleth archers. :lol:

Although after Gilaes I want some more sweet quests... :razz: Well, haven't really played newest version yet...

Markas said:
Is there anyone that knows when the div. quest lines will be finished?

Nope :wink:.

I'm heading back to the motherland today anyway, where I will reside mostly without internet for a few months.

im feron and the krug guy said kill this bandit lord and i did
now i cant tell him i killed him! whats going on?!?

Back
Top Bottom