Overpopulation and Overpopulation- A Soaring Difficulty Add-ons

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi people, greetings from Bulgaria. I`m big fan of Lord and Realms mod and Mount & Blade at all. My english is very bad, but I`m writing this.
My question is Is every time we have to start the game over, when add some addon in, is there any other chance to add the thing, without start all progres over? I`ve started native and get 30+ level, now I got 32 level on Lord And realms, in some other computers i`ve got 24-28level again in Lord And Realms mode. Whatever, can some chance to add this addon without start the game from first level.

Time ago I saw some texture pack from Lord and Realms mode, but now I can`t find it. And Music pack too. Can you help me with this, please.

I hope to understand for my english, just I`m stupid ;p and... you`re so good in this, what you do. Well Done! Bully for you.

Oh, and what is this cheat mode, how I activate it. I just want to celebrate with my man of my army :p
As well can I do that, the price of my slaves to be different for different troops?
Cheers.

Hi!
I downloaded the add-on.
It's great, except one thing: It1s almost impossible to upgrade the Nord Axeman to a Beserker.
Please, tell me how can I lower the xp needed for upgrade, because I want those Beserkers!  :lol:

Which version of the Hero's Story fits?
Launched on 1.011, shows this error
z5K30r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom