Author Topic: Overpopulation and Overpopulation- A Soaring Difficulty Add-ons  (Read 33433 times)

NICK.ALTMAN

• I am the truth
    • View Profile
    • Lords and Realms
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: NICK_ALTMAN
  • NWWF&SM&BWBVC
Re: Lords and Realms: Overpopulation
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2009, 06:50:18 AM »
There are no rules on updates. You brought this on your self. I warned you that I update the mod quite often and if you edit items.txt you will have to keep track of updates.

Conners

• Sergeant at Arms
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 08:56:09 AM »
Well, drat. Guess I'll be lax with updating if that's the case, because working at it hard on top of everything else would do me in.

On a side note, I was wondering if there should be a link in the L&R download to Add-ons (like this one and my one). Just because some people don't check the forums and might miss them when they'd be interested. (though I guess it doesn't matter too much).

Earl of Swadia

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 10:29:34 AM »
Well Overpopulation seems to work with the updated versions though new units won't be affected by the add-on. New items shouldn't be a problem with it. Glad to see the problem's fixed Conners. I'm also only updating with major changes, though as I just mentioned, it usually shouldn't affect my add-on. As for that side note, it'd be nice Nick, but you don't have to if you don't want to. :D

NICK.ALTMAN

• I am the truth
    • View Profile
    • Lords and Realms
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: NICK_ALTMAN
  • NWWF&SM&BWBVC
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 10:52:17 AM »
Well Overpopulation seems to work with the updated versions though new units won't be affected by the add-on. New items shouldn't be a problem with it. Glad to see the problem's fixed Conners. I'm also only updating with major changes, though as I just mentioned, it usually shouldn't affect my add-on. As for that side note, it'd be nice Nick, but you don't have to if you don't want to. :D

Done.

Earl of Swadia

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2009, 09:37:05 AM »

Done.

Thanks

Earl of Swadia

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2009, 01:50:47 AM »
Due to popular opinion, I've added a poll for weakening the character to around the normal Lords and Realms strength. Check out this thread for more information. The poll will end in about two weeks.

Earl of Swadia

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 09:38:43 AM »
The poll has been closed, with the result being a resounding no:

Yes: 6
No: 11
I wouldn't mind: 3

Therefore, I will reduce the character's strength slightly, probably in the initial strength, agility, intelligence etc... but weapon proficiencies will remain the same as it's very hard to reach that level anyway.

Also, as a notice, I've begun work on the Ranger's Apprentice mod (click on my signature to view the thread). Expect an Overpopulation 2.0 release in a few weeks time, depending on how intense school is :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 09:41:24 AM by Earl of Swadia »

FedoraMcQuaid

• Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • M&BWB
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 06:36:56 PM »
You should really put in the info post that it isn't save compatible. That was pretty damn annoying to find out.

Earl of Swadia

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2009, 10:05:33 AM »
It's been done. Apologies if it caused too much trouble :(

Earl of Swadia

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2009, 10:47:04 AM »
Lords and Realms: Overpopulation- A Soaring Difficulty has been released! Copy the contents of the file over your Lords and Realms text files to install.

SkidRow

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Overpopulation and Overpopulation- A Soaring Difficulty Add-ons
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2010, 06:03:38 PM »
Hi people, greetings from Bulgaria. I`m big fan of Lord and Realms mod and Mount & Blade at all. My english is very bad, but I`m writing this.
My question is Is every time we have to start the game over, when add some addon in, is there any other chance to add the thing, without start all progres over? I`ve started native and get 30+ level, now I got 32 level on Lord And realms, in some other computers i`ve got 24-28level again in Lord And Realms mode. Whatever, can some chance to add this addon without start the game from first level.

Time ago I saw some texture pack from Lord and Realms mode, but now I can`t find it. And Music pack too. Can you help me with this, please.

I hope to understand for my english, just I`m stupid ;p and... you`re so good in this, what you do. Well Done! Bully for you.

Oh, and what is this cheat mode, how I activate it. I just want to celebrate with my man of my army :p
As well can I do that, the price of my slaves to be different for different troops?
Cheers.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 06:24:10 PM by SkidRow »

General Darius

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • WB
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2010, 11:21:16 PM »
hey you may want to fix your add on

its glitchy as (explitive).

it crashes quite a bit and well it just plain needs fixing

Ae Ti

• Veteran
  • "Gustavus! Adolphus! Libera et impera!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: LordAeTi
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2010, 11:13:19 AM »
Hi!
I downloaded the add-on.
It's great, except one thing: It1s almost impossible to upgrade the Nord Axeman to a Beserker.
Please, tell me how can I lower the xp needed for upgrade, because I want those Beserkers!  :lol:

aodhanofgael

• Regular
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • WB
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2012, 04:56:04 AM »
as above posted i want my beserkers!!!!
oh and necromancy

Messerschmitt

• Recruit
    • View Profile