Frequently Asked Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

i'm currently playing a fallen one Skilled Hunter, and when it says another fallen one enters your party, none join? yes i do have room in my party, and slots to spare.

What is the thing about reseting weapon proficiencies? It happens to me few times a day and blue text informs me about it. I'm just curious why is it happening :smile:

Ulfhednar said:
What is the thing about reseting weapon proficiencies? It happens to me few times a day and blue text informs me about it. I'm just curious why is it happening :smile:

It's due to the encumbrance system.
It's explained in more detail in the first post of this very thread.

Shifty76 said:

Also encumbarance system is kinda over kill so better wait for new version Chel needs to balance it :smile:

Shifty76 said:
Ulfhednar said:

Fine, I read that before I posted, but why is it changing during the day without any real reason? It should stay the same all the time I am wearing the same gear and reset only when I change something - and not change randomly.
I think :razz:

Alexandros said:
..... whenever i save a village from bandits, it says i failed and they razed the village, even though i killed ALL of them D:

If you exit a battle by pressing [Tab] before the "Battle Won! Press Tab to exit" message pops up, even if you've killed all the enemies the game treats it as a retreat. That might be what is causing you to fail to save the village.

I have an army of over 200 and i c'ant attack a castle,for my own faction, do I need to betray a king to get my own village and then renounce th oath?
or do i have to attack a castle while i am neutral (what i cant)?

Alexandros said:
screw that, getting your own, just capture some places and keep em

Whats the point? more poblems than good things...not to mention one whole faction will be at war with you and if you lucky next faction will decleare war on you in 7 days...

Roran 13 said:
another one: my game always crashes when im battling a migrating bear clan. How?
The game crashes due to the strain this mod has on your CPU, or M&B engine, I wouldn't know which. But that is not important. This crashing might be fixed by lowering texture detail or battle-size(, I.E. How many units show up).

Servitor said:
M&B engine

Its engine...im preaty sure better cpu cant help much any way i doubt it can use 3 or 4 cores effective...

I just hope warband will have new engine for bigger battles...

Back
Top Bottom