LSP Music Youtube/Soundcloud Channel (potential resources for your mod(s)/other projects)

Users who are viewing this thread

Roma Victa, didn't really nail the theme sadly. Kind of got sucked into a slow tune. I also need to work a lot more on drum lines. Am still experimenting with the new samples. Getting a lot better with word builder in the choir samples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDE-5iLzl6c

Song has good potential. The doh-ing doh-ing string instrument is a bit harsh to hear, and might be ideal to use in small increments by itself in the beginning. I would like to hear percussion instruments introduced mid way through the song. Horns, and pipe instruments might be cool to add later in the song, as well as some shameless instruments like violin and other string related instruments.

Slytacular said:
Song has good potential. The doh-ing doh-ing string instrument is a bit harsh to hear, and might be ideal to use in small increments by itself in the beginning. I would like to hear percussion instruments introduced mid way through the song. Horns, and pipe instruments might be cool to add later in the song, as well as some shameless instruments like violin and other string related instruments.

I believe its a woman :smile:

Yeah sorry I think that might be the Bulgarian voice sample I used. I wasn't sure if it fits to well myself.
I'd like to get the Era vst plugin sometime as it has a lot more medieval instruments. I am not quite happy with the drum samples i have. I don't have any nice generic mid range frequency ethnic drums that don't sound like congos and bongos and dimbeks etc. Will look into that.

Have uploaded some new tracks to the channel. Have been experimenting with various VST sound libraries. You'll need to use something like youtube to mp3 online converters to download the music. There's a few free sites that convert it to mp3 for free. Latest track:

There's more new ones in the channel itself.

Testing out a bunch of choir VSTS I got from black friday sale. Trying to get back into using multiple instrument overlays rather than isolated instruments.

The First two use Requiem Of Light choir from SoundIron. The first link relies heavily on that choir and am liking the power effect it gives, the second is a mix of Mars and the aforementioned vst. Both are my favourite choir vsts at the moment. The rest are various themes, odds and ends and instrument tests.

Back
Top Bottom