LSP Music Youtube/Soundcloud Channel (potential resources for your mod(s)/other projects)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pagan said:
oooh nice new look, clean, yet terminator serious.... *end gay designer moment*

good stuff.

haha :grin: Yeah James on these forums did the new design and I am really surprised as to what he managed using just html and some scripts :grin:

I owe him a biggie!

Latest tracks added:

Have been working on some ARMA2 missions and was making some music for it which I've uploaded. Tracks are at 256kbps mp3 so are around 6 megs in size depending length.

1) Big Trouble - Modern (Urgencz/threat)
2) The Decision (Modern, piano themed)
3) Escape (Cello piece.. not very special and I never really finished it.)
4) Dark Forest (Atmosphere track horror theme)
5) Hall Of Kings (The only medieval track this time. Im not happy with it but its useable. Not sure how it will sound in game)
6) Impact ( Action track, could potentially be used in medieval horse theme as it uses no modern military cadence drums. Percussion action track. )
7) Brothers (Piano piece)
:cool: Trauma Cadence (Atmosphere track which I am using for an Arma2 mission intro)
9) Russia Awakens (Theme I plan on using for my upciming ARMA2 missions playing from Russian side)
10) The Cause (My Arma2 campaign theme track)
11) T72 tango (modern)
12) Tank Dervish (modern)
13) East Meets East (modern Russian mid east mission theme)

Thanks man, glad you like it, i find it relaxing to make music or good for turning out aggressive beats depending how I feel.  :smile:

www.rejenorst.com (music section for anyone wondering where)

Its a mix of male and female. Jades voice is that victory scream aiaiaiaiaiaiai also I mixed some of her sword swing sounds into a mix of my own yells for those short umpfs barely audible. The rest of the voices are synth.

Glad you like t72, wasn't sure if anyone would like that.

EDIT: do note I may have pitch lowered her voice to fit the music in some places.

Adorno said:
Oh okay, I think I just offended Jade by mistaking her voice for being part of 'male choir'  :oops:

But I can hear it now.

Nah thats just cause I blended it as much as possible. Some people didn't hear her screaming on one of my other videos because it was pretty well blended with the music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvxpElVcbYw

faradon said:
Your music is really awesome..more mods should use it  :razz:

...and they do :wink: ...and rejenorst, thanks again for allowing me to use some of your stuff...a while ago

...great work again with the latest tracks, keep it up :smile:

perhaps not the most apropriate place to ask, so that's why the spoiler...anyway, i wanted to ask what software are you using for making the tracks?

hairfree said:
faradon said:
Your music is really awesome..more mods should use it  :razz:

...and they do :wink: ...and rejenorst, thanks again for allowing me to use some of your stuff...a while ago

...great work again with the latest tracks, keep it up :smile:

perhaps not the most apropriate place to ask, so that's why the spoiler...anyway, i wanted to ask what software are you using for making the tracks?

Thanks man, I am using fruityloops with vst plugins for additional instruments. I also use soundforge for sfx and sound editing.

Also have uploaded a new version of hunter hunted called Hunter Hunted LV, I felt the previous version was somewhat lacking in the main part so did some rework on it, also removed bolivian flute in this version. Im not really that happy with the track as there are some problems so I've left both versions up. I will probably re-edit the track at some point.

ta mate  :smile:

...and if it's not too much to ask, could i get a few VST names in a PM or something? i'm having huge troubles finding decent percussion, wind and string sounds and what you use seems to fit my err...vision of it all

cheers

Am back in Aus and am starting to upload a alot of stuff, for tonight have uploaded the following music tracks, (The vocal sounds will take a while because I am in the process of providing translations for 2 larger German ww2 vocal packs I made a while back).

New tracks (Albeit these are older as I made them ages ago):

Camel Rider - Arabic with percussion
Clouds of Tears - short piano piece
Defending The Dream - Mid Western style
Democratic Hate - I used this for a cutscene in a set of missions I made for ARMA where you play the bad guys
Endpoint - Credits theme for a mission I made in ARMA
Endpoint Atmos - Atmosphere track
Helicopter Horizon - Military

Once Upon A Time - Short Spanish Experiment of Guitar, vocals and trumpet... not really special but fun to make. (The guitar distortion at the end was on purpose for lack of anything better sounding)

Panzer Jackboot - Military
Post Traumatic Dreams - Arabic
Armada - WW2ish
War Machine - Short experimentatious track
War Reel - WW2 style track

now, i know you said there'd be updates around october a while back...but hell!...my personal collection is going to freshen up with quite a few new entries  :razz:

feedbacks later  :wink:

edit: actually, i'll skip on those...for my own reasons. still though, in overall - good work

P.S. ok, maybe just one...no idea why but "democratic hate" sounds like it's influenced by SOAD  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom