Britain at War Progress. (NEW POLL!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Final results of the helmet.

outputa.jpg

outputb.jpg

outputc.jpg

Good stuff, the current release is my favorite mod at the moment. Also, I was wondering if the new version is going to be save-game compatible, i've really grown to love my character.

Solja Sheep said:
Good stuff, the current release is my favorite mod at the moment. Also, I was wondering if the new version is going to be save-game compatible, i've really grown to love my character.

Thanks, you will have to start a new game when the next version is released.

:lol:

Later tonight or tomorrow I have to travel to Cardiff and equip all the lords and troops.  :mrgreen:

I dont really know when the mod will be released, I need a mapper and im am not a good mapper.  :roll:

The current map was made by a friend of mine, but he got tired of map editing.  :roll:

Dudro offered me to use his map for Eagle and the Wolf.  :grin:

Which is a really large map of Britain.

03.07.09 18:51.

Welsh troops done, now the boring part finishing the welsh lords.
Tomorrow I will start finishing the map, naming all the fiefs and try to improve the map a little bit.
Then SantasHelper shall spice the mod up with kingom management!

And hopefully the mod will be released by next week.

04.07.09 01:37/ 1:37am.

I sat down and finished the map and all fief names in 4-5 hours, a new map will might be an add-on after v 1.0 is released.
Now there is only 20 welsh lords to get done and then wait intil Santa has time to do the stuff he was going to do, so once more the mod is delayed by 2 weeks or so maybe less.

A new good news, another faction will also be added "The Baron Alliance", it is a bunch of english lords/barons who rebel against England, accoring to history.
It is also an invasion, they will suddenly appear in southern England!  :mrgreen:

Quote from SantasHelper.

The Baron Alliance probably refer to how many powerfull british lords forced John Lackland to sign the Magna Carta ! First step toward democracy ... in a way ... because it forced the king to comply.

oh yes, these are good news: norway and baron's alliance. :grin:

just one question: did norway truly invaded england durin' the middle age? i'm not referrin to harald hardrada but i mean in the 1200-1300..

CinuzIta said:

just one question: did norway truly invaded england durin' the middle age? i'm not referrin to harald hardrada but i mean in the 1200-1300..

Maybe a littel late, but im not doing the mod 100% accurate, im really making a 1st person medieval 2 mod, that is really the reason I started the mod.

Rath0s said:
CinuzIta said:

Maybe a littel late, but im not doing the mod 100% accurate, im really making a 1st person medieval 2 mod, that is really the reason I started the mod.

okay, i'd noticed it...i saw that the units were pretty similar...well, it's a fantastic mod anyway!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom