a couple of creatures maybe u can add

Users who are viewing this thread

Hehe. I just used a translation site, to be honest. Can't really read binary.

Anyway, about the thread. For now, we'll stick with simply adding Minotaurs and Spiderkin.

They are on them. The armor just needs some rigging. The head is in the modelling thread.

wow somebody should make werewolves....if thats possible...sorry i dont know alot about this stuff :???:

coo_snake said:
Well now you can add these (y)
Come on! Add some badass monsters !

Will do :wink:.

Seriously though, Cookie and I have been discussing it. We'll put it to good use.

Looking forward for the satisfaction of taking down a big and ugly beast which has been mowing my troops....

Maybe make some use of Berserker Pride script for swings damaging multiple enemies? I assume a big troll with a giant axe would hurt more than 1 enemy. And maybe send them fly away. Would look really badass. Might not be possible?

coo_snake said:
Looking forward for the satisfaction of taking down a big and ugly beast which has been mowing my troops....

Maybe make some use of Berserker Pride script for swings damaging multiple enemies? I assume a big troll with a giant axe would hurt more than 1 enemy. And maybe send them fly away. Would look really badass. Might not be possible?

Well, we do have ragdoll physics. I'm not too sure about the 'launching into the air' part. Doubtless we can do that and more with the new BRFedit once it's smoothed out.

I just rejoined the mount and blade community did any of my ideas get made? I loved this game for its awesome quest line.

Back
Top Bottom