a couple of creatures maybe u can add

Users who are viewing this thread

Chris119119

Banned
1. a dragon (Make it like 100 nord hurscals strong and only 1 on the map ever like month or something that would own)
2. centuars (if u can make them)
3.demon invasion?
4. dwarves (Dwarfes?)
5. maybe like giants?

i dont know i just think they can be cool maybe make them like bandits or part of a quest

(u must slay 3 giants, 10 centaurs and get some gems from the dwarves and ill make u a sword strong enough to kill a dragon. then u go off and fight a dragon) yet again it would be cool to see these just a suggestion, i would help make some but i never modded

Demons might be plausible, but everything else would require the ability to edit skeletons and/or hit boxes, which can't be done right now (unless someone has come up with a work around). Hopefully those will be included in the expanded modding abilities that Warband is promising.

That's generally the idea, Chris.

Ironically, as Shatari stated, everything but demons are not possible due to the limitations of the game engine.

Shatari said:
Demons might be plausible, but everything else would require the ability to edit skeletons and/or hit boxes, which can't be done right now (unless someone has come up with a work around). Hopefully those will be included in the expanded modding abilities that Warband is promising.

Got more information about the expanded modding abilites? Maybe a link or something? =)

WhiteHaven said:
Got more information about the expanded modding abilites? Maybe a link or something? =)
Nothing that's not in the news blurbs, I'm afraid. They've been rather vague about it, but that's probably because it's still early in the works.

Shatari said:
Nothing that's not in the news blurbs, I'm afraid. They've been rather vague about it, but that's probably because it's still early in the works.

Pity  :sad:

Thanks anyway Shatari, then we have to see what the devs are planning =)

The good thing is, I am done with my exams next week, so I can learn one thing or two about modelling M&B before the release of Warband.

WhiteHaven said:
Shatari said:

Pity  :sad:

Thanks anyway Shatari, then we have to see what the devs are planning =)

The good thing is, I am done with my exams next week, so I can learn one thing or two about modelling M&B before the release of Warband.

Yes, come to the modeller's side... we have cookie!! (No pun intended) :lol:

Chris119119 said:
ummm hm didnt any see how i said there a dragon in the dam eragon mod i think its possible
Last I saw, it's just a horse that's had its model tweaked. It can't flap its wings, and without coding it won't be breathing fire or flying. It isn't any larger than a horse either, because they can't increase the hit box. It's a nice idea, but I don't know how they're going to make it look good in game.

Shatari said:
Chris119119 said:
ummm hm didnt any see how i said there a dragon in the dam eragon mod i think its possible
Last I saw, it's just a horse that's had its model tweaked. It can't flap its wings, and without coding it won't be breathing fire or flying. It isn't any larger than a horse either, because they can't increase the hit box. It's a nice idea, but I don't know how they're going to make it look good in game.

hmmm i wish coding was easy just type in what u want it to do and bam lol its made

I know, eh? Makes me wish for the easy triggers in the Starcraft and Warcraft map editors :razz:

Chris119119 said:
Shatari said:
Chris119119 said:

hmmm i wish coding was easy just type in what u want it to do and bam lol its made

Thats what coding is. You just have to learn a language to do it.

Darkstar707 said:
Chris119119 said:
Shatari said:
Chris119119 said:

hmmm interestring

Darkstar707 said:
Chris119119 said:
Shatari said:
Chris119119 said:

That IS difficult though. Learning the language I mean  :wink:

WhiteHaven said:
Darkstar707 said:
Chris119119 said:
Shatari said:
Chris119119 said:

u can say i can understand 2 languages lol

Chris119119 said:
WhiteHaven said:
Darkstar707 said:
Chris119119 said:
Shatari said:
Chris119119 said:

Seriously, you understand binary coding?! :lol:

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Chris119119 said:
WhiteHaven said:
Darkstar707 said:
Chris119119 said:
Shatari said:
Chris119119 said:

Seriously, you understand binary coding?! :lol:
010010010110010001101111011011100110111101110100  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom