OSP Other 3D Art The Steam Punk and Costume OSP (UPDATE: SECOND PACK RELEASED!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

OSP STEAMPUNK AND COSTUMES PACK

I've decided to release this publicly for free use within the Mount and Blade modding community.

Contains outfits, helmets, hats, and various character/creature heads.

Including...

steam_punk.png

steam_punk_two.png

I'll try at some point to update this with a list (There are alot of items).

Some Ingame:
mb7zt55.jpg

Some other items:

Art deco Fem-bot :
female_robot.png
Diving Suit :
52325505.jpg
Diving Suit (With Second Helm):
diving_suit.png
Molemen (Mine Working Goblins) :
molemen.png
Pilot Jacket and Officer Hats:
69584944.jpg

As an OSP pack, this file contains only the brf and textures files, this is not a mod.

File Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?uqngmmwydty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OSP STEAMPUNK AND COSTUMES PACK TWO

Even more outfits, and goodies for the community (including gloves, boots and mounts)...

File Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zozmjyyyjzz

Includes:

sailor_costume.png

winter_costume.png

red_force_female.png

egyptian_priest.png

scraps.png

jetpack.png

fat.png

dark_mech_armour_two.png

queen_two.png

flyring_horse.png

rodent_outfit.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my privately requestable packs (via PM) see: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,59200.0.html

Other shots of items ingame...

Ghoura Agur said:
Alrighty then, here's some pics!
Fire!

A line of Guild soldiers lets loose with a devastating volley!

mb28.jpg
Victory!

Imperial troops cheer over their fallen enemies!

mb32.jpg
Thralls are the mainstay troops of the Maskari Empire.  Cyborgs, they inhumane and formidable foes.
(This is an example of mixing and matching packs!  OSP!  Collect them all!)
mb57.jpg

Mutants!

Though treated as cannon fodder, these freaks are extremely tough, and not to be underestimated.

mb70.jpg

Sheriffs patrol the land in search of Rogues and outlaws (see the third image for an example)

mb49.jpg

Death of a slave. The collar itself had to be moved with the BRF editor, at the start, the slave was wearing his collar like a crown!  :lol:

mb75.jpg

This militiaman shows us that guns are not just for spitting lead...

mb51.jpg

Really nice outfits there, I'm not sure steam-punk they are, other than the robe with gears on it, but they are excellent none the less.

These will certainly help me get started on concept artwork for the steampunk mod! Thanks! I love 'em all- those that are more steampunk-ish, and even those that are not!

Austupaio said:
I'm not sure steam-punk they are, other than the robe with gears on it, but they are excellent none the less.

Steam punk uses historic eras and then builds on them / plays with them. This pack is more a foundation, you'll have to provide the accessories yourself.

There's also some quite futuristic stuff, it's probably more a general pack, but it's up to you what you use. Just thought I'd put it out there.

(This is also pack 1, anything new will be going into pack 2, I might do some more items next time, it depends what I feel like or get time for)

Chel said:
the scarves remove hair when you wear them. Is there an easy way to fix this?

In item editor, I could have sworn there was a "does not cover hair" option... or something similar?

I haven't actually tried putting items ingame due to the number of them. Most are retextures of native models but those that arent were just checked against the default head model (female and male).

-IYI-O-R-T- said:
Chel said:
the scarves remove hair when you wear them. Is there an easy way to fix this?

In item editor, I could have sworn there was a "does not cover hair" option... or something similar?

I haven't actually tried putting items ingame due to the number of them. Most are retextures of native models but those that arent were just checked against the default head model (female and male).

got it, thanks!

mb7.jpg

also you should use specular_shader or iron_shader for materials instead of tex_mul_color_alpha, then they look natural in the light and not bright.

Chel said:
also you should use specular_shader or iron_shader for materials instead of tex_mul_color_alpha, then they look natural in the light and not bright.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try to bear it in mind in the future.

If anyone else wants to share their ingame shots, as long as their "spoilered" and dont clog up the topic, then that would be great! It gives others a chance to see the possibilites of the pack.

Back
Top Bottom