OSP Other 3D Art The Steam Punk and Costume OSP (UPDATE: SECOND PACK RELEASED!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chel said:
52325505.jpg

69584944.jpg

Diving costume needs gloves :smile:

Nice shots!!!

The diving suit one is almost cinematic... would you mind if I used it in the opening post?

I'll be honest, I avoid gloves and boots like the plague, but I might include afew in the next pack/installment.

-IYI-O-R-T- said:
The diving suit one is almost cinematic... would you mind if I used it in the opening post?

go ahead.

yeah, gloves are complicated, but each new pair adds a lot

NaglFaar said:
-IYI-O-R-T- said:
I could retexture and few natives perhaps...

A plain black pair would be nice  :grin:

Think I could manage that, especially since it would fit in with alot of the costumes.

touareg said:
made a screen from a little test. I share it so ppl can see  :smile:

mb7zt55.jpg

That's a nice idea, using the patterned and decorative for the hireable heroes. Makes them look alot more individual.

Mind if I include it in the first post?

-IYI-O-R-T- said:
That's a nice idea, using the patterned and decorative for the hireable heroes. Makes them look alot more individual.

Mind if I include it in the first post?

Of course you can!

Your textures are nice, I like them, among others the aketon style and the colors stand out so I can see where my heroes are. But in low light condition it seems very dark, does that have anything to do with the alpha map or the shader? Sorry, I am fairly new to M&B and I don't know. :smile:

touareg said:
Your textures are nice, I like them, among others the aketon style and the colors stand out so I can see where my heroes are. But in low light condition it seems very dark, does that have anything to do with the alpha map or the shader? Sorry, I am fairly new to M&B and I don't know. :smile:

I didn't do anything with the material settings other then when the material needed to use transparency.

Chel knows more about that kind of stuff then me.

Nice work Mort, when i get my mod underway I will download these and encorporate them :smile: P.S. is there a way of making the collars stick up on the jacket/coat type models?

xXDont-knowXx said:
Looks fantastic..I like the pilot outfit, Again very nice work!

I thought the pilot jacket might be popular...  now all it needs is a flying machine.

Bite Me said:
Nice work Mort, when i get my mod underway I will download these and encorporate them :smile: P.S. is there a way of making the collars stick up on the jacket/coat type models?

Model adjustments perhaps, but you might have to retexture... I'd probably go for the "grin and bare it" option.

UPDATE: These outfits are to be included in the next costume pack, though it wont be released in awhile...

sailor_costume.png

winter_costume.png

Keep it coming, looking sweet! I bet they will find their way into several mods.  :smile:

One thing, it seems the head of the girl needs to be scaled down a little bit. I hope I have the right eye for that, I mean for proportions, not girls.  :wink:

Vilhjalmr said:
This is excellent. Bravo.

Thank you.

touareg said:
Keep it coming, looking sweet! I bet they will find their way into several mods.  :smile:

One thing, it seems the head of the girl needs to be scaled down a little bit. I hope I have the right eye for that, I mean for proportions, not girls.  :wink:

In the OSP pack or in the preview pic? (The preview pic was assembled in paintshop to show the whole outfit quickly, so it might not be at the same zoom in levels).

Orj said:
Very nice indeed.

Thank you.

A second pack man?  *sniff*  :cry:

You're...so...good to me!!!

Anyhow, I'm loving the Russian-type fuzzy hat, and the egyptian set.  This is...just great.  I can't wait to see what you think of next.

-IYI-O-R-T- said:
In the OSP pack or in the preview pic? (The preview pic was assembled in paintshop to show the whole outfit quickly, so it might not be at the same zoom in levels).

the prev pic.  :smile:

looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom