The Great and Powerful Original Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiroi_Akuma said:
You lose the lot I'm afraid so don't go whacking in 5000 men in a keep because you'll have a hard job taking it back haha
Midland needs all the help it can get against 3x stronger Kushan forces, who are enough of a pain in the ass at the best of times.

Maybe I'll stock the castle to the brim with elite troops just for the hell of it, along with the entire Tudor leadership in the dungeon.
It'll be a present to my former employer.

You need to install everything in the data folder of the download into mount&blade's main data folder.  Once you do that you won't need to run the mod through ironlauncher.

I found a bug, after finally geting this mod to work, I decided to buy him armor after all of his battles and a few battles to get some cash, I bought him some armor called Crude Balden Cuirass, and he has missing textures, he has no arms, and the upper chest area is missing.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy72/Crikker/mb1.jpg

That's not a bug that's called buy him some Extra large armour lol, And BP if you make Guts 10% bigger he will be his own armour size you going to get Barf to make some personal armour from the Manga? or start a whole new line Guts armour?

Also could you make all armour available in SM,norm,XL in the next patch or something ? since some armour only XL like the Rhino plate for instance

cric said:
I found a bug, after finally geting this mod to work, I decided to buy him armor after all of his battles and a few battles to get some cash, I bought him some armor called Crude Balden Cuirass, and he has missing textures, he has no arms, and the upper chest area is missing.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy72/Crikker/mb1.jpg

LOL

gotta buy him armor that has XL next to it.

Well, I now have him running around with a small womans dress. I have to admit he does look charming with no neck  :wink:

Also for people having problem shooting with Big Gutts just press R and switch to first person shooting like that is much easier :grin:

Edit: Also could you make allot more diffrent size people? like my swordsman are all normal size and my rhino guys are all big? could you mix it up small rhino guy be kinda funny but good or is that to much trouble? , also I'm confirming on the little girls in the villages really do have man faces kinda scary and amusing at the same time lol! :lol:

Shiroi_Akuma said:
Also for people having problem shooting with Big Gutts just press R and switch to first person shooting like that is much easier :grin:

Edit: Also could you make allot more diffrent size people? like my swordsman are all normal size and my rhino guys are all big? could you mix it up small rhino guy be kinda funny but good or is that to much trouble? , also I'm confirming on the little girls in the villages really do have man faces kinda scary and amusing at the same time lol! :lol:
I'm running out of race slots right now unfortunately.  I did make it so that your Black Strugglers will have varying sizes though.  Most of them normal so they don't shoot over people's heads.  For some reason the shooting ai doesn't aim up or down they just fire straight ahead of them.  If I find I have a couple extra race slots I could try making some slighly short regular people and some slightly tall ones.
Shiroi_Akuma said:
That's not a bug that's called buy him some Extra large armour lol, And BP if you make Guts 10% bigger he will be his own armour size you going to get Barf to make some personal armour from the Manga? or start a whole new line Guts armour?

Also could you make all armour available in SM,norm,XL in the next patch or something ? since some armour only XL like the Rhino plate for instance
I would love to make different sizes of all armor but I am 100 items away from the item limit.  I tried to make some of the coolest armors be available in all sizes.

P.S. I changed some things with the little girl faces.  Hopefully they don't have beards anymore.

Ahh no worries just asking limit to what you can do so :razz:, and yay no more suprise shemales haha I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it :grin: Does making character faces take up slots to ? could do some more Main character faces.?

Nah you can have as many faces as you like.  Has to be the same head mesh though.  Just different texture.  Found the problem with the wandering "girls".  Turns out I had the troop flagged as a boy.  So yea they were never girls at all whoops.

I have a problem playing another mod since i have overwrited data folder. I can't play and i got this message
"RGL ERROR" "get_object failed for: skel_giant".
Can anyone tell me please how can i fix it?
Thx

yes... you need to put the old (native) files back into the data folder in case you made a backup. I, for example, made 2 extra folder in the m&b directory called "Data Backup Custom Skels" and "Data Backup Native". So when I wanna play RotB, I am overwriting the content of the normal "Mount&Blade\Data"-folder with the content of the "Mount&Blade\Data Backup Custom Skels"...

Percus said:
yes... you need to put the old (native) files back into the data folder in case you made a backup. I, for example, made 2 extra folder in the m&b directory called "Data Backup Custom Skels" and "Data Backup Native". So when I wanna play RotB, I am overwriting the content of the normal "Mount&Blade\Data"-folder with the content of the "Mount&Blade\Data Backup Custom Skels"...

Or just have 2 separate M&B installs.

On front page it says;
In the future I intend to add many more quests and characters and other options to explore the Berserk world in your own way.

So, that is why I wonder if there will be mayor changes in the mod sooner or later. Cause of this is V0.95, will V1 be more different? 

Version 1 will be what I consider complete with minor changes to be added.  I could have considered version .9 complete as it had a full quest for Gutts but I wanted the non-Gutts storyline in there as well.  Which is basically all that is missing.  A full quest where you sacrifice your loyal companions and gain the ability to control an apostle form after you are mortally wounded or you decline but bring almost certain destruction upon yourself(fun).  I might have skull knight help you a lot if you do decline to become an apostle.
So the list will be:

Finding of the Behelit Quest
Inspiring Success Quest
Downfall.
Apostle forms.
Apostle powers for each form.
Take over the world for your evil ... you?(Manage your own Kingdom)

And for Gutts:
Add the Black Swordsman Arc complete with the Snake Baron, Slug Count, and Rosine.
Add the Albion arc maybe
I already have Zondark done :smile:

There is a lot of technical stuff on that list so it will take time to complete.  But after that the mod will be considered complete.

Well I'm going to lock this board as RotB just got its own subforum.  This thread is too disorganized so I'll make a few important stickied threads for stuff like a faq(which is getting longer with the custom skeletons  :cry:), download, screenshots, and previews.  Feel free to post on the new board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom