AoB: Media

Users who are viewing this thread

Have a look! :smile: (sorry for double post!)
newunifnaop.png

JDeNef13

Oh... I love you, JDenef and of course Venitius! Great, lookin' forward for em'.

Venitius said:
Once JD has finished the Dutch-Belgians and I've added them, there will be a release coming.

Hey JD, Do you finished Austrian-Belgian's? :grin:

Antifiriz said:
Oh... I love you, JDenef and of course Venitius! Great, lookin' forward for em'.
Venitius said:
Once JD has finished the Dutch-Belgians and I've added them, there will be a release coming.
Hey JD, Do you finished Austrian-Belgian's? :grin:
Well, I got a few retextures to do, so... But it won't take long! :smile:

JDeNef13

The Prussians are here! Me beating up some bandits and Grouchy with Landwehr and Freikorps.

mb19-1.jpg

mb20-1.jpg

mb21.jpg

mb22.jpg

mb23-1.jpg

mb24-1.jpg

mb25-1.jpg

mb28-1.jpg

mb29.jpg

mb30.jpg

Here is something I propose to be added in v.3:

The British (and all of its sub factions), as well as Russia get the British India Pattern Musket, and to reflect training, it reloads faster. It also deals more damage (75) due to the calibre of the ball (.75) as opposed to the ordinary musket, which does 69 due to the Charleville's .69. Light Infantry Musket does  70 according to the calibre of the Prussian Fusilier Musket Pattern 1787 and has a longer reload in order not to make it an uber sniper weapon with its good damage and fast reload if it had the reload times of the infantry muskets. The Jaeger/Baker rifle does 60, but is more accurate and the round travels faster. The longer rifle has a bore of 50 in an attempt to make it stand up to par, but I'd prefer a Jaeger over the Long rifle any day, but my favourite is the Brown Bess. Sure, the British might kinda own everyone, but they have smaller armies so they kinda need it. Russians are bad shots so it won't matter. Oh and the India Pattern is the second shortest musket, with the LI Musket being the shortest.

Comment in the Comments thread. Or here.

SOunds great, how we can recruit prussians (i mean after which british troop?)

Here to inform that I've finished all Cuirassiers textures for most factions. About 5-6 textures to go, which I'll continue to texture tonight and tommorrow...

JDeNef13

Venitius said:
JDeNef13, that "British Rifleman" looks like a Russian Chasseur. Green Britches for the 95th!
My God, you're right! I realised it once I posted the screenshot! :roll: I edited now, they have green britches now! :smile: More screens are coming...

JDeNef13

nice work, but the rifles should wear a black belt... maybe you can add rifles officer too? i have a nice picture of the uniform of the rifles, but don't know how to post it... btw what software are you using for the making?

DXTBmp, which has a bad compression thingy, GIMP or Paint.NET, Open Brf, occasionally Wings 3D. I could do a belt IF I felt like it (as it can screw up due to the texture and UV mapping as I and JDeNef are retexturing), and possibly an officer uniform if I feel like it. But I have to conserve item space. And I do have pics of Riflemen.

I'm working on another mod and RPing to do AND have real life to tend to.

Radalan said:
JDeNef13 said:
New shako model, thanks to Mayhem!

JDeNef13
No offence but those look pretty low quality.  :neutral:
The screenshot was taken on a pc that hadn't high end graphics. And the textures have been improved. The model is great!

JDeNef13

The forces of the Coalition face their common enemy, Napoleon's Imperial troops!
mb1b.png
mb2w.png
mb3m.png
mb4f.png
mb5l.png

JDeNef13

Back
Top Bottom