Download, FAQ & sigs for latest version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a source code for this available? I'm guessing its not since i cant find it :???: Also , what are your plans for next version or is this the final ?

Ruthven said:
Dudro said:
He did give me a few pointers, but nothing much.  In fact, I can't really think of anything he did do at the moment.  And he shouldn't be your idol.  In real life he makes a bunch of bad yo' mama jokes.
Yeah, the original idea was to work together a little more, but Rowan managed perfectly fine on his own and I'm a laze arse.  :razz:

Though he did copy the textures from my mod... Which made my right pissed off, because when I started up ADOE I saw "Fury of Odin" or "Roots of Yggdrassil" in the background, which, IMO, looked unprofessional and may have been confusing to some slower gents.

And hey, I only said those to mamma jokes for one day because I was bored.  :razz:

But actually, Dudro helped me a lot more than I helped him. That being said, I recall it was me who pointed him towards modding. However, it was him who pointed me towards M&B. Hmm...
LOL ruthven and sorry to say it but you would be my idol to if i wasn't already a lazy arse.......

Ruthven said:
Bleddyn said:
I just registered to comment on this mod. I have been trying mods from here for awhile but just had nothing to say... I had not seen this mod... I have not played it yet, just downloaded and I am looking forward to an evening with it once I appease the wife..

anyways...

From the old thread I am lead to believe this is based on Jack Whyte's books? I have read all of them a few times over.. REALLY looking forward to this. Thank you!!
Skipping through your post, all I got was you were going to use this mod to pleasure your wife this evening and you believe in Jack Whyte's books.

Reading it more thoroughly provided a much less amusing read, I regret to say.
wow ........i swear to god i laughed at this for 5 minutes straight lol....thx i needed a good laugh

Dudro said:
witness-this-epic-thread.gif
:lol:

Murmandamus said:
LOL ruthven and sorry to say it but you would be my idol to if i wasn't already a lazy arse

wow ........i swear to god i laughed at this for 5 minutes straight lol....thx i needed a good laugh

wow....i have no idea how you managed to twist my words into a sentence that ****ed up.

ruthven you're my god, i needed a good ****ed (up) my arse,

i('m) lazy, you twist it, it would be a good laugh.

How's that?

wow........ruthven

I swear to god i have no idea how you managed to twist my idol that good.

Best I can do.

tommylaw said:
Murmandamus said:
LOL ruthven and sorry to say it but you would be my idol to if i wasn't already a lazy arse

wow....i have no idea how you managed to twist my words into a sentence that ****ed up.

ruthven you're my god, i needed a good ****ed (up) my arse,

i('m) lazy, you twist it, it would be a good laugh.

How's that?

wow........ruthven

I swear to god i have no idea how you managed to twist my idol that good.

Best I can do.
......no.....there is something seriously wrong with your mind..almost as bad as mine :neutral: :twisted:BUT NOT QUITE.

Back
Top Bottom