Bug reports! Please look at the first page before reporting them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, right, I forgot, I changed it so towns change recruits when under control of other factions, but for now, you'll have to deal, I'm afraid.  I'll look into fixing it.

Excellent mod...thank you very much! Now I'll have to go get the Jack White novels from the library and read them again. But first to finish Cornwell's  "Agincourt".....and play a little Hundred Years War.....damn, so many mods, so little time..:smile:

Bug: When you go deer-hunting and run out of ammo, hit "P" and you re-spawn at the luggage with a full set of reloads, as you ramble the map looking for deer, you meet YOURSELF wherever you left him! :-S. I haven't tried to kill myself yet as I feel a black hole time-space continuum paradox coming on and would hate to be the one responsible for the destruction of the earth before my birthday rolls around.
  By the way, when you exit bambi-slaying mode you get ALL the deer meat from however many respawns you indulged in..:smile:

Chopa said:
  Excellent mod...thank you very much! Now I'll have to go get the Jack White novels from the library and read them again. But first to finish Cornwell's  "Agincourt".....and play a little Hundred Years War.....damn, so many mods, so little time..:smile:

Bug: When you go deer-hunting and run out of ammo, hit "P" and you re-spawn at the luggage with a full set of reloads, as you ramble the map looking for deer, you meet YOURSELF wherever you left him! :-S. I haven't tried to kill myself yet as I feel a black hole time-space continuum paradox coming on and would hate to be the one responsible for the destruction of the earth before my birthday rolls around.
  By the way, when you exit bambi-slaying mode you get ALL the deer meat from however many respawns you indulged in..:smile:

Well I knew about the second thing you mentioned, but the "meeting" yourself is a bit weird.  Not my code though, it's Highlanders.

Just the border problem where i cant zoom in on the outer parts of the map's is all i can see wrong well that and for a huge map there is like barely any towns :sad:

If somebody asks me one more time about the map, I'm gonna blow! 

Check the first page please.

Jemzz said:
Just the border problem where i cant zoom in on the outer parts of the map's is all i can see wrong well that and for a huge map there is like barely any towns :sad:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52153.msg1644787.html#msg1644787

jus open M&B Directory > Modules > The Eagle and the Wolves > module

It starts out:
module_name = Calradia
map_min_x  = -105
map_max_x  =  105
map_min_y  = -105
map_max_y  =  105

Change it to:
module_name = Calradia
map_min_x  = -157.5
map_max_x  =  157.5
map_min_y  = -157.5
map_max_y  =  157.5

That easy! Your finished... Welcome to the Mod!

There are certain areas on the map that don't really exist  :roll:
I've got the quest from King Ullic asking me to take a message to Captain Eadric of the Saxons who's supposed to be at Garrianum. When I press the "Show On the Map" button it leads me to some place in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere near Colchester where no Garrianum can be found. There is also at least one more location that cannot be found the same way.

Dudro said:
If somebody asks me one more time about the map, I'm gonna blow! 

Check the first page please.

It was a forlorn hope that putting it on the first page of the bug thread was going to catch the attention of people. The naivety of us...

Haha!

And Gromm, could it be the map bug as well?  Have you fixed yours?  I know the cities exist, but unless it is the map bug, any other reason would be beyond me.

Dudro said:
Haha!

And Gromm, could it be the map bug as well?  Have you fixed yours?  I know the cities exist, but unless it is the map bug, any other reason would be beyond me.

Oh, I thought the bug was only map size-related. OK, I'll check this out when I'm back home and I'll let you know :smile:

Well, thing is, when the screen moves over to Gerranium or whatever, it would only get as far as the map borders.

Dudro says:If somebody asks me one more time about the map, I'm gonna blow! 
TITANAS says:but something wrong with map.

TITANAS84 said:
Dudro says:If somebody asks me one more time about the map, I'm gonna blow! 
TITANAS says:but something wrong with map.

Once again here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52153.msg1644787.html#msg1644787

jus open M&B Directory > Modules > The Eagle and the Wolves > module

It starts out:
module_name = Calradia
map_min_x  = -105
map_max_x  =  105
map_min_y  = -105
map_max_y  =  105

Change it to:
module_name = Calradia
map_min_x  = -157.5
map_max_x  =  157.5
map_min_y  = -157.5
map_max_y  =  157.5

That easy! Your finished... Welcome to the Mod!

Dudro said:
Doesn't matter anymore, the newest version has a fix.

I'm glad for you, getting the same question over and over again is mindnumbing. So especially for you ill link you this;

rtfm.png

EDIT: 

Oh I actually have a bug to report, in Therfur when the defenders respawn there are always three that spawn offmap and as such are unreachable for your troops.

Therfur?  Okay, I'll keep it in mind to fix.  I pretty sure I know what's wrong with it.

Maybe i should be posting this at Custom Commander Mod pages but i havent encountered such thing in any other mod with that tweak so i am gonna post here.
I got into a battle with a party of 10 recruits and Lucanus(? - the companion based on Jeremus). i was knocked out in first round. In the second round i had to play as Lucanus. Knocked out again. I was captured, weapons looted and Lucanus left party. I was dragged around for some time and escaped. In an attempt to free my recruits and take back weapons i attacked same group who got me first time. In the battlefield i spawned as Lucanus and my character was next to me. He didnt respond to Charge command but only Hold Ground and Follow commands. I won this battle and in the loot screen it was my character again to get the stuff back and Lucanus was nowhere after the battle.

Ohhh, this is a strange one.  I had something similar happen to me.  I played as Huw twice in a row, and then I was Huw.  I just had to play as my character in a battle once.
But it's not my code, and I can't code myself, so.

Back
Top Bottom