Bug reports! Please look at the first page before reporting them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Dudro said:
I'll be releasing a new version in the coming weeks.  It'll include armed sister equestrians.  I got a friend to help me with scripting, (he shall remain unanimous, unless he wants me to tell people before I thank him in the credits) so there will be quite a few improvements.

Great! This already is the best mod around, I'm quite curious about the innovations. Will it be save-compatible (or: is it sensible starting another character right now)?

Dudro said:
I'll be releasing a new version in the coming weeks.  It'll include armed sister equestrians.  I got a friend to help me with scripting, (he shall remain unanimous, unless he wants me to tell people before I thank him in the credits) so there will be quite a few improvements.
Remain unanimous? Don't you mean anonymous?  :razz:

No.  He will remain unanimous.  He will not be cut into pieces and divided.  I wouldn't stand for it.  Anonymous too, but that's not the point.

I was just messing around, and I got captured by French Brigands, and as they were dragging me around the map, the "Faction X is no more" message comes up... for every faction. Are all the factions supposed to die at the same time less than a week in?

Is this bug? (blacks on armor)

d490fa473ca77458d538a6d5bd5c486b.jpg

darklord2596 said:
Okay, this mod is great. I love ancient Roman stuff. Anyways, I can't move to certain places on the map. The screen just stops moving but my character keeps on going. I know it says it somewhere else in the forum but it doesn't explain too good how to fix it. So, if anyone knows how to fix it and can explain it fairly well then their help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I have this problem too.

How i fix it?

Not really a bug here but the dialogues for claimants are still mixed up with the original native mod, and also in the hunting part, when you hunt all the animals, you have to press tab to get out of the battle screen, and that's where it gets eh... error.

Don't worry, just nit-picking :smile:

Back
Top Bottom