Bug reports! Please look at the first page before reporting them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Dudro

Knight at Arms
Please report any bugs or problems with the game here.

Thank you very much. :smile:

Just don't go hunting in the same herd after you've killed all the deer.
Beware playing as the same character (who isn't your own) twice in a row.  You may become him.
And sometimes, lord parties get stuck at a river. :eek:
Certain towns and villages have mixed up scenes.
Your enemies come up as allies on the mini-battle map.

Yes, there are certain sections where the terrain can only be seen from a distance and not scaled into.  While a minor annoyance it does make running from (or engaging) random parties somewhat difficult when they are hard to spot and jammed way up into the top part of the screen.  Other than that, nice mod btw.  I'm enjoying it so far.

Apocryphus said:
Yes, there are certain sections where the terrain can only be seen from a distance and not scaled into.  While a minor annoyance it does make running from (or engaging) random parties somewhat difficult when they are hard to spot and jammed way up into the top part of the screen.  Other than that, nice mod btw.  I'm enjoying it so far.
tommylaw said:
haste said:
The map is too big, I can't move with my mouse to any part of the map.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52153.msg1644787.html#msg1644787

:roll:

When i enter a battle, like me vs 10 looters, in the bottom of the battle-map, where "us" allies" and "enemies" stands, it says: "us - 1", "allies - 10" and enemies - 0.
pretty weird, maybe its just mine.

@Ruthven

Yes, I did see that link above my initial post but my comment was that the game can be played WITHOUT adjusting as such.  And that is only a minor nuisance. 

Apocryphus said:
@Ruthven

Yes, I did see that link above my initial post but my comment was that the game can be played WITHOUT adjusting as such.  And that is only a minor nuisance. 

I missed the bit where you said "Yes" but otehr than that I was right on the money!  :razz:

In my map, the part of the romans is bad, you can walk, but the screen can't move, I think it have to be with the map editor yellow layer, it's pretty annoyng.

Great mod, keep up the good work. Sorry for my english.

Blankin said:
In my map, the part of the romans is bad, you can walk, but the screen can't move, I think it have to be with the map editor yellow layer, it's pretty annoyng.

Great mod, keep up the good work. Sorry for my english.

I noticed the same on all the original borders... the screen wont follow the character, like theres a "invisible wall" stopping the camera from following

I've restarted the Mod a few times and I am coming across the same "bug".  I build up my army(Roman-Britain faction) and followers without swearing allegiance to any lord.  I start to take out the Cornish faction.  After I take over one or more settlements I go to Camp, Take Action, Kingdom Actions, Change Kingdom Culture, Change it to Roman-British.  I can not recruit anyone from any village under my control.  I can recruit from other cultures.  I have not assigned any lords/vassals to any of my settlements.  Is there anything I can do to get my villages to allow me to recruit from them and for them to be in the culture I select?

Thank you.

Gah!
SandmanX2 said:
Ruthven said:
SandmanX2 said:
Ruthven said:
tommylaw said:
haste said:
The map is too big, I can't move with my mouse to any part of the map.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52153.msg1644787.html#msg1644787

Read!

i did.. an got it sorry missed that post
If you read it, you wouldn't have missed it!

I know claim the right to eat you at my leisure.

hey now.... how was I supposed to know before posting that my answer was in that thread? Yes I saw after posting my "bug" that you had posted that, seeing I always go to the last post made and I did read it. sorry

LOL an I do like the in game battle the enemies are listed as Allies :razz: Seriously how many time can one say "I killed an ally without repercussions?"  :twisted: I found it bit humorous say the least

Nickds01 said:
I've restarted the Mod a few times and I am coming across the same "bug".  I build up my army(Roman-Britain faction) and followers without swearing allegiance to any lord.  I start to take out the Cornish faction.  After I take over one or more settlements I go to Camp, Take Action, Kingdom Actions, Change Kingdom Culture, Change it to Roman-British.  I can not recruit anyone from any village under my control.  I can recruit from other cultures.  I have not assigned any lords/vassals to any of my settlements.  Is there anything I can do to get my villages to allow me to recruit from them and for them to be in the culture I select?

Thank you.

Update:  I added vassals to no avail.  I finally gave in and joined the Saxons, just to see.  All towns under my control became Saxon and started to allow me to recruit Saxon troops.  So it seems if I wanted to create my own kingdom(I know everyone will be against me) I can't recruit troops from my towns.

Any other info you need please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom