Finally

Users who are viewing this thread

'Bout bloody time!  :razz:

Anyways, I assume Janus gave you that same little talk about locking the old thread and making a bunch of new stickies, so you should get on that soon. Or else...

Well, it's 10 to 8 in the morning, so I wont really get to all that for a while I would think.  Thanks to everybody for the support. :grin:

Congrats, looking good!

I have been sampling all the Brit mods since the first Hastings (Hussey's) and am looking forward to seeing this progress.

Can someone say how muche better is this mod compared to Dream of Eagles?Are there any major changes? :neutral:

Folthrik said:
Yes, thank you so much for this mod! I'm using it to make a video for Latin class. :smile:
You want to be in the credits? :razz:

Are you kidding?  Of course.

Nikonov said:
Can someone say how muche better is this mod compared to Dream of Eagles?Are there any major changes? :neutral:

This is  A Dream of Eagles. Just with a few name changes toavoid copyright lawyers.

v8Y1VvbEma2efk3vWvg3NmQm_400.gif

Well done, Dudro. Well done indeed.

Congratulations! Not only is this the first completed mod set in its period but it's also the first completed Arthurian one. Right now Kolba is updating Land of Eternal Youth to feature his own take on Sub-Roman Britain. The more the merrier!  :cool: (The image is from Citizen Kane.)

Also, Herby said on the old thread:
[This mod is fine] Though I'd give my right arm for the ability and time to make an historically accurate Saxon, or Danish, invasion of Britain mod.
For Danish there's Markus II's 867 A.D. - Lords of War.

Ruthven said:
'Bout bloody time!  :razz:

Anyways, I assume Janus gave you that same little talk about locking the old thread and making a bunch of new stickies, so you should get on that soon. Or else...

What talk? :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom