Artifacts

Users who are viewing this thread

I keep hearing about this Death's Hand thing from posts around here. I assume its a Feron/BP artifact? And that I get it from quests?

Aetheus said:
I keep hearing about this Death's Hand thing from posts around here. I assume its a Feron/BP artifact? And that I get it from quests?

its from the feron gives +100 2 handed weapon prof. and some agility and other crap feron really gives the best rewards

Chris119119 said:
Aetheus said:

its from the feron gives +100 2 handed weapon prof. and some agility and other crap feron really gives the best rewards

Ah, a pity that I don't really like playing as the Feron, then.

By the way, does the Abomination's sword count as an artifact? Because I saw it on sale for a hefty price (I think I had about 7 in merchant skills, and it still costed nearly 10k).

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Shouldn't the abomination sword be with the 'olgra-something the strange' if your gonna sell it? Elen??

Olgra is an odd fellow. I'm not too sure what Kardio intended him for, to be honest. I'll most likely take him out.

As for the Abomination's sword, do any of you have any suggestions about how it should be made available?

Isn't it already available? Infact, I bought both a Tempered and a Balanced version for myself and a companion. If you want to add some extra challenge to it, you can make it so that its only lootable from an Abomination. Then again, I've never actually seen any BP parties use an Abomination, and I've already faction eliminated them. Maybe you can add a quest for it, or do what you did with that Keeper of Scrolls thing and make it a sort of treasure hunt.

Anyway ... how good is Thorain Gilaes' sword? I chose to hire him, so I never got to test it out, but he seems nigh invincible with it. He's still alive and cleaving through enemy troops (he's especially useful during sieges), even when most of my other companions have been knocked out.

Marin said:
He he he..."how good is Thorain Gilaes' sword?"...he he he.. :wink:

Somehow, I just don't see whats so funny about that statement. Its not like I said anything about his gladius:???:

Elenmmare said:
Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Shouldn't the abomination sword be with the 'olgra-something the strange' if your gonna sell it? Elen??

Olgra is an odd fellow. I'm not too sure what Kardio intended him for, to be honest. I'll most likely take him out.

As for the Abomination's sword, do any of you have any suggestions about how it should be made available?

I think (IMO) He's supposed to be the peddler of non faction related artifact weapon and armor.

Olgra? I've met an odd fellow named Ozgald, but not an Olgra. Plus, I haven't seen any abomination swords either o_O

I agree the with the Keeper's Scroll quest..thing... I think it should be in a hidden cave (like Thorain), and if you want it, you have to fight an Abomination...I think that would

1. Suck nutz
2. Be difficult
3. Be worth it
4. You better be one badass fighter.

That's what I say :smile:

Heh, so change Serathar to a dungeon? Well, it just so happens that Kolba is making a dungeon scene for us when he has the time; all will come together :razz:

Yeah, since the sword of Serathos was neither useful nor difficult to get anyway. I replayed the game yesterday, and before I even reached the place, I had already swiped a Bastard Sword from an awesome battle that saw 200 Ferons  (about 20 of which were mine) take to the field against an equally large force of Crusaders of the Dawn/Bandits/etc. I knew that the patch made the Inquisitors swarm together, but I never expected that the Crusaders of the Dawn would do the same.

Depends on which artifacts you're talking about. Death's Hand is a Feron-faction exclusive, and is obtainable in a quest (the quest giver will tell you the location, of course). Wrath of Serathos is fairly easy to find, just take down groups of Keepers of the Scrolls and read the description of the books they drop in the correct order for directions. You can get Thorain's sword (I forgot its name) by taking up the quest to find him (his location is a bit random, follows either one of four set places. Talk to the Wardens of Gilaes to start the quest) and either killing him when you find him, or saving him and doing all the other quests he gives you. There's a sword artifact that comes free with a companion, you may have to do a bit of searching for that particular companion (I forgot his name).

But really, the only useful one (that I can confirm) from the above list is Death's Hand. I never tested Thorain's sword, but he does kill a lot of things with it when he's in my party, so it might not be too shabby either.

Hehe, Elsgard's Bane (Thorain's sword) is sweet. I made a new profile (original takes thorain as companion) and took his sword instead of the other two options. Good deal, but not as good as the fighter that would come with it =/

u shouldhave to fight like a weakened abomination (All your companions can help you) and the abomination has like 10 blightlords or blight heros to help him or maybe you have to fight a nemocrater that is trying to make on and in the porcess right when u kill him he makes a weakened one because it wasnt fully made and u have to fight it.

Now to get the ultimate sword that has stats that are unbelieveable you should have to fight serathar yourself and take his sword (not that crappy red sword a sword that makes death hand look like a butter knife) you are in a dungeon (and you have all your companions with you) and u have to fight him and 2 other weaker minions you are blessed by the illorian priest before this so your stronger but no where strong enough to kill serathar in a brute force fight by yourself

Chris119119 said:
u shouldhave to fight like a weakened abomination (All your companions can help you) and the abomination has like 10 blightlords or blight heros to help him or maybe you have to fight a nemocrater that is trying to make on and in the porcess right when u kill him he makes a weakened one because it wasnt fully made and u have to fight it.

Now to get the ultimate sword that has stats that are unbelieveable you should have to fight serathar yourself and take his sword (not that crappy red sword a sword that makes death hand look like a butter knife) you are in a dungeon (and you have all your companions with you) and u have to fight him and 2 other weaker minions you are blessed by the illorian priest before this so your stronger but no where strong enough to kill serathar in a brute force fight by yourself

Very Interesting...I like it :smile:

Is there any way to get those swords the dread lords use or perhaps that nice armor that headless horsemen and unholy deciples and the dread lords have?

Back
Top Bottom