Author Topic: Artifacts  (Read 15940 times)

perthy25

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
Re: Artifacts
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »
i cant finish the gilaes quest,where the f*** is he?

Elenmmare

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2009, 03:12:07 PM »
It changes everytime. Just look in... obscure places.

WhiteHaven

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • WB
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2009, 03:15:38 PM »
Finding this guy is a pain in the...you know

But what comes after that quest is like..Dunno I thought somebody was punishing me for being a bad guy  :|

Mourne748

• Regular
  • Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
    • View Profile
    • Camanche Clan
  • Faction: Khergit
  • MP nick: Kanin_oc_HorinGyre
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2009, 07:16:01 PM »
I can't really find any Keepers of the Scrools quests, i've already done the Gilaes quest, and now i have one of the best fighters in the kingdom on my side ;) But one question that annoys me is... What's the point of the Scrolls? I have one, and thats the "Third Scroll of:...Sarathar...". There's more than one scroll? Does something happen if you collect them all?

Lord Bryggan

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • WB
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2009, 08:38:07 PM »
Each scroll has a few words on it.  I think there's 6 altogether.  Oddly enough, I found all of them
(click to show/hide)
Not sure if that was a glitch or a sneaky little trick.
"lol i just killed by sea raider this game sucks so bad because i dosent noes how to play it lol **** you"

Aetheus

• Sergeant at Arms
  • Yes? You were saying?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2009, 03:08:49 PM »
I keep hearing about this Death's Hand thing from posts around here. I assume its a Feron/BP artifact? And that I get it from quests?
Wow obviously Native with no mods is the best , because without it there wouldn't be any mods anyways.

clayton

Is Native a mod? No? Well then your comment is **** irrelevant.

Kritzo

• Sergeant
  • I arrived...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Khergit
  • M&BWB
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2009, 07:45:05 PM »
Are there a bow artifact? ^^

Chris119119

• Veteran
  • Permanently Banned
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2009, 09:01:37 PM »
I keep hearing about this Death's Hand thing from posts around here. I assume its a Feron/BP artifact? And that I get it from quests?

its from the feron gives +100 2 handed weapon prof. and some agility and other crap feron really gives the best rewards
I'm hated see if i care

Aetheus

• Sergeant at Arms
  • Yes? You were saying?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2009, 11:32:59 PM »

its from the feron gives +100 2 handed weapon prof. and some agility and other crap feron really gives the best rewards

Ah, a pity that I don't really like playing as the Feron, then.

By the way, does the Abomination's sword count as an artifact? Because I saw it on sale for a hefty price (I think I had about 7 in merchant skills, and it still costed nearly 10k).
Wow obviously Native with no mods is the best , because without it there wouldn't be any mods anyways.

clayton

Cookie Eating Huskarl

• Marquis
  • Intentionally creepy.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • WBVC
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 01:38:53 AM »
Shouldn't the abomination sword be with the 'olgra-something the strange' if your gonna sell it? Elen??

Lord Bryggan

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • WB
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 02:59:40 AM »
Abomination Claymore- available in all the finest shops accross Talera.
"lol i just killed by sea raider this game sucks so bad because i dosent noes how to play it lol **** you"

Elenmmare

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 10:57:01 AM »
Shouldn't the abomination sword be with the 'olgra-something the strange' if your gonna sell it? Elen??

Olgra is an odd fellow. I'm not too sure what Kardio intended him for, to be honest. I'll most likely take him out.

As for the Abomination's sword, do any of you have any suggestions about how it should be made available?

Aetheus

• Sergeant at Arms
  • Yes? You were saying?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 11:24:38 AM »
Isn't it already available? Infact, I bought both a Tempered and a Balanced version for myself and a companion. If you want to add some extra challenge to it, you can make it so that its only lootable from an Abomination. Then again, I've never actually seen any BP parties use an Abomination, and I've already faction eliminated them. Maybe you can add a quest for it, or do what you did with that Keeper of Scrolls thing and make it a sort of treasure hunt.

Anyway ... how good is Thorain Gilaes' sword? I chose to hire him, so I never got to test it out, but he seems nigh invincible with it. He's still alive and cleaving through enemy troops (he's especially useful during sieges), even when most of my other companions have been knocked out.

clayton

Marin

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: FARTICUS
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 12:27:12 PM »
He he he..."how good is Thorain Gilaes' sword?"...he he he.. :wink:

Aetheus

• Sergeant at Arms
  • Yes? You were saying?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 12:35:50 PM »
He he he..."how good is Thorain Gilaes' sword?"...he he he.. :wink:

Somehow, I just don't see whats so funny about that statement. Its not like I said anything about his gladius:?

clayton