- Swadian equipped with new coats
- many different mercs, militia, bandits tweaked with new equipment
- village defenders tweaked
- some items and textures fixed
- item 478 war hammer so it has 12 pierce thrust damage
- item 464 pole hammer now has pierce damage
- item 463 pole axe had no damage in thrust so its 25 pierce now
- item 487 war axe got now 18 pierce damage and can thrust

I'm working on the banners now, they're looking good. I guess I can send them to you and you can see if you want to include them.

No promises expected. At the very worst my game looks better, and that's enough for me. If you like it though you're more than welcome to use them.

Can you make Kings and Lords so strong like "player". It will be very hard to kill him/them. Understand what i mean???

I have the 18 Musicfiles from Knights of Honor (very Good Music). I want to Upload this Music for you Nick so you can use it at free will. But the filerepository from M+B don't works right. I renamed the boring Originally Musicfiles and tada.^^

Is this version save compatible with the other 1.5xx releases?

Can you guys add info under each version from now on, stating whether they're save compatible or not.  You're releasing them faster than most people can keep up.  And it would suck starting new characters each time.

I like so creative People. I have much fun to make banners and in time they will be really good. Sorry I don't know to write this in English. Übung macht den Meister.

@hotcobbler
My flowers are Beautiful.^^ -Insider Gag-
In the new Start its my personally challenge to fight as a true Viking Warrior troughtout the Game. Tunic, shield or not and Weapons. Eventually Mounted.

You should really ask Shjn (I'm pretty sure he made it) if you can use his strategic map (seen in SoD) It's really great for lord management. (A bit unrealistic, but I like to pretend I'm sending a messenger to my lords... maybe put a delay in Lord response in it for realism?).

I love though that you actively update this mod (I'm waiting for a big update to restart a game, so I haven't had a chance to try out all the new gear the Nord changes look AWESOME, Thanks AlphaDelta!).

Keep up the great work!

I have problem, after i started the game, it crashed and send a messege : (RGL ERROR) "get_object failed for texture"
so what should i do?

Make sure you haven't edited anything from the main mount n blade textures folder.  RGL is usually a mis-reference from brf to game, Lords and Realms doesn't have any RGL errors with a clean install of MountnBlade so your problem lies with a cross-reference.  have you modified Native in any way, or installed other mods that might replace or change certain textures to new ones.

If it's a clean install then download and install lords and realms again and give it another go, if still nothing tell us which texture it's failing to load.  You can get past those texture errors by simply copying/pasting the texture it needs from the main mountnblade textures folder into the lords and realms texture folder.  But thats a guess since it does depend purely on what texture it can't read. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom