[FF] Glory of Antaria - Second Calling

What do you like the progress so far?

• Awesome, overall great, im so hyped over the next Chapter!

Votes: 33 56.9%
  • Good stuff! I love reading it!

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • I like reading this! Its an ok story!

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Meh, really nothing say about this one, i read it because im bored.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Bad, plain awfull, Im ten times better!

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

vonmistont said:
Fanatic, could you merge this two books into one topic so I could have both stickied as one? Maybe use old one as a base or create completly new one. Or I could merge this two as a moderator though the posts would be placed chronologicaly thus placing book 2 in the middle of the post.

or delete every other comment that isnt chapter from book 1 and then add this?

MnB-Fanatic said:
vonmistont said:
Fanatic, could you merge this two books into one topic so I could have both stickied as one? Maybe use old one as a base or create completly new one. Or I could merge this two as a moderator though the posts would be placed chronologicaly thus placing book 2 in the middle of the post.

or delete every other comment that isnt chapter from book 1 and then add this?

you inspired me to write a small AAR right before my first siege of Rivacheg, btw, is it alright if i PMed you with some ideas, ima try to make a AAR of my character.

X-Warrior-X said:
you inspired me to write a small AAR right before my first siege of Rivacheg, btw, is it alright if i PMed you with some ideas, ima try to make a AAR of my character.

Great! im glad to hear that! You mean ideas about your story?

MnB-Fanatic said:
X-Warrior-X said:

Great! im glad to hear that! You mean ideas about your story?

i made a small before hand report thing in the AAR Archives.

MnB-Fanatic said:
Im having problems with internet and stuff, and im working on tons of other projects, estimated time for new chapter is Wednesday :smile:

EDIT: also a bump :p

hey, i think in a bit im going to write a AAR, and PM it to you to see if it's any good.

Back
Top Bottom