Users who are viewing this thread

1.502 features:

- 15 new viking shields
- Nords reequipped with new shields
- Sea raiders and Viking mercs reequipped too
- Anna got a new shield
- Nord lords and merchants redressed (its a proper word!) in new nordic tunics
- some Nord Village elders redressed too
- village of Gisim tweaked (path to Village Elder corrected)
- edited scenes in Tihr, Wercheg and Sargoth so you can see new items at the merchants

t5pyr4.jpg

5pr8sz.jpg

16h2cyp.jpg

1zy7vko.jpg

2m3ldtv.jpg

Problem with shields is such that me and my companions always finish playing with steel shields because they are still the best although they look poorly. It would be fine if some new shields would be created the way to be  as good as  default steel shields. But it seems to me as somehow unreal if they will be again wooden shields which probably as Viking shields will be.  Maybe some new shields could be forged from steel so as to be able competing with default steel shields.  :wink:

Will the feature to name our kingdom be added and also change colour. also more kingdom managment features like more buildings in towns and castles.

Will there be air-strikes available? Maybe carpet-bomber?
And will there be the feature to chat with super models and date them in real-life or just with your sister?  :shock:

Henning0r said:
And will there be the feature to chat with super models and date them in real-life or just with your sister?  :shock:

You gotta love Berliners! I had such nice time in Berlin Drunk Unter den Linden. I even smuggeled wiskey in the Reichstag.

@Nick Altman
In the Mod Custom Settlement the Player can change in a colour Menu the Colours of his faction. It works with the Primary colours and with a menu like this.

+green
-green
+blue
-blue
+red
-red

Below the Player can see a Preview oh the Generated Colour.

Do you dont can Implement this feature to L+R?

I wouldn't  recommend to implement such useless "improvements" because mod can become overruned by such unnecessary things and in the end it can start to crash or will be slow or something similar. Even now I can see already the light slowering of start of menus' windows because of so many things in inventories offered for buying. So let Nick reserve remaining  potential of the mod for something really useful and enriching.  :???: 

Henning0r said:

was that intended at my post? either way i dont think people are asking for that much someone simply asked for artillery nick said no, i asked for more kingdom managemnt features this is something that would make the game last longer and make you feel more involved i dont think we are going crazy here. i am not a modder so i do not realize how difficult this stuff would be to add but I think being able to change your faction colour and name would be simple at the very least.

Rad said:
I wouldn't  recommend to implement such useless "improvements" because mod can become overruned by such unnecessary things and in the end it can start to crash or will be slow or something similar. Even now I can see already the light slowering of start of menus' windows because of so many things in inventories offered for buying. So let Nick reserve remaining  potential of the mod for something really useful and enriching.  :???:

Speak for yourself its annoying when I start my own faction but my kingdom is called kingdom of Rybilete and it is a neon pink colour. I guarantee you the option to change your faction name and colour will not slow down the game. even if we can only choose from blue red and green or something at least it would fit in better then neon pink.

@Istvan

Your right. De gustibus non est disputandum I say.

I love this mod. But I hate the Faction Colour. The Nameproblem I can change with Textediting, but better was a In game Option.

@Nick Altman

you say Nords and Vikings shields changed. Only the neutral, or my troops too?

and this features:

- Nord lords and merchants redressed (its a proper word!) in new Nordic tunics
- edited scenes in Tihr, Wercheg and Sargoth so you can see new items at the merchants

are Savegamekompatible right?

Vaelius Noctu said:
@Istvan

Your right. De gustibus non est disputandum I say.

I love this mod. But I hate the Faction Colour. The Nameproblem I can change with Textediting, but better was a In game Option.

@Nick Altman

you say Nords and Vikings shields changed. Only the neutral, or my troops too?

and this features:

- Nord lords and merchants redressed (its a proper word!) in new Nordic tunics

are Savegamekompatible right?

Scenes yes, troops not you should learn that by now.

As AlphaDelta is on the run, i don't think its time to restart, cause next troop update is in range ...

But that is not really bad, but a reason to rejoice  :smile:

Really true. I delete my savegame from 1.501 and wait some time. Eventually I begin a new Game at Version 1.504^^
My Game from 1.406 Boring me I have Conquered all, and Caladria was now a Pink Empire. lol
@Nick Altman
I forgot, Village Elders and Merchants was Units too.

Back
Top Bottom