Dark Ages LSP 3D Art AlphaDeltas opensource Viking pack - RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

Here are my viking costumes. Simple linen tunics.

ad_viking_costumes_01.jpg

nice work!

AlphaDelta said:
Thanks for the suggestions. I think the first thing I'll try is simply deleting the aventail from a helmet and see how it looks in game. If it looks a bit weird without any hair then I'll probably just made short blonde and brunette wigs and attach them to the helmets so atleast the player can choose the right hair colour.

There is an itp_doesnt_cover_hair flag (or some similar spelling) which you can give to helmets so no need to attach a wig to the helmet.

HokieBT said:
nice work!

AlphaDelta said:
Thanks for the suggestions. I think the first thing I'll try is simply deleting the aventail from a helmet and see how it looks in game. If it looks a bit weird without any hair then I'll probably just made short blonde and brunette wigs and attach them to the helmets so atleast the player can choose the right hair colour.

There is an itp_doesnt_cover_hair flag (or some similar spelling) which you can give to helmets so no need to attach a wig to the helmet.
But most hair will go through the helmet mesh unless you make it obscenely large, and even then it still doesn't cover some hairstyles.

Any more helmets or maille? I can only hope to see some more work done by yourself AlphaDelta.

Helmets are now done. They are the standard segmented, leather re-inforced and nasal helmets from vanilla, except I removed all of the aventails, hoods and neck guards. They are more dark age/viking-esque now.

Once again Nick Altman has helped me massively by testing them.

In-game Screenshots here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,63001.0.html

Regarding mail armour:

I'm going to be reworking the byrnie to include new mail textures, new tunic cloth and new cloak designs.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom